620 SW TUTILLA ROAD, Pendleton, OR 97801

Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

• STOLEN RING

My husband and I stopped in for a quick sleep on our way to Salt Lake City from Seattle for my son's wedding. In the morning, I took off my wedding ring and set it on the night stand. As I did this, I thought, DO NOT FORGET IT! Well, I did. As I was driving I noticed my ring wasn't on my finger. So, within 3 hours of leaving the hotel, my husband called to have them put it in a safe for me until our drive back when I could pick it up. When my husband called, he spoke with Jeremy who was very sorry and said she’d check the room and call back. Within 1 hr she called back and said she’d checked the room and the cleaning supply area thoroughly. My ring was not found. When arriving in Salt Lake City, I called and spoke with Mr. Sharma who is the manager. He wasn't helpful or apologetic at all. His attitude was, ‘Oh Well’. As we drove back through Pendleton, we stopped at the hotel to see if it had been 'found' (or returned). Jeremy was very kind and helpful. When I asked if Mr. Sharma was in, she said yes and went into the next room for a minute or so. She came back and said he'd be right out. Her phone rang a minute later and then she informed me that Mr. Sharma had stepped out. I have filed a police report. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again and will make sure everyone I know is aware of what has happened at the Econo Lodge in Pendleton, OR.

Comments