Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
A Good ESA
This is one of the better ESAs I've stayed at, and I stay at them a lot.
The location is very convenient even though it's in an office area. It's right off I-84, close to shopping, and the MAX line is not too far away.
The room was what I would expect from any ESA. The staff were overly nice, and everything worked fine.
Unique Quality: Love those full kitchens
Directions: I-84 exit NE 181st. Take the first right into what looks like a gas station parking lot by a Quality Inn sign, and it'll take you right to Sacramento Street where you can take a right to the hotel.
Popular Hotels in Portland
506 S.W. Washington, (formerly 5th Avenue Suites), Portland
1510 S.W. Harbor Way, Portland
1001 SW Broadway @ Salmon, Portland
729 SW 15th Ave, Portland
Explore the World
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi
- South Thompson Inn-Guest Ranch
- Seaview, A Dolce Resort Galloway
- Le Meridien Tashkent Palace
- Legian Village Hotel
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
- Tea GuestHouse
- Barcelo Combe Grove Manor Hotel
- Flamingo Inn Daytona Beach
- Three Bear Lodge and Restaurant
- Hotel Bel Air
- Ramada Inn (Route 28 (Exit 19) New York Thruway.)
- Hotel Normandy
- Mactan Island Resort Shangrila