1522 Cline Falls Road, Redmond, Oregon, 97756, United States

The Lodge at Eagle Crest
Holiday Inn Resort Booking.com Orbitz.com

• slabeaume's Profile Photo

The Condo's at Eagle Crest

2 and 3 bedroom condos. They are very roomy and very beautifully decorated. We toured the 2 bedroom unit and were quite impressed. THere's a rustic feel---but by no means lacking in any comforts!

Unique Quality: The master bath even has a jacuzzi tub.

The views are of the beautifully landscaped golf course which the condos sit on.

Directions: just west of Redmond

• slabeaume's Profile Photo

Central Oregon's Gold Crown Resort

Not just a timeshare resort, it also has a hotel within the resort. We stayed in a one-bedroom suite in the hotel. It was very nice and had a separate bedroom with a king size bed, living area with queen size sofa sleeper and a kitchenette, which included a microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffeemaker and place settings. The nicest hotel suite we've stayed in yet!

There are also condos, villas, and even vacation homes for rent. The condos and villas are of gold crown RCI rating and are beautiful! They are also part of the Worldmark Club timeshare properties which we ended up buying into.

Unique Quality: Within the grounds are 2 sport centers---one which offers an indoor pool, kids pool, hot tubs, weight & aerobics room and a half-court indoor basketball court. It's also a full service Spa. The other sport center offers two indoor tennis courts, weight & aerobics room, kids game room, outdoor pool and hot tub, three racquetball courts, hair salon and small general store and childrens activities.

For the golfer, there are the Ridge Course and the Resort Course, two championship courses, and a new 18 hole, par 63 Mid-Iron Course. There is also an 18 hole live-turf Putting Course.

They even have bike rentals. Biking in Oregon is big---but don't expect these to be mountain bikes.

Directions: From highway 126 out of Sisters, go east toward Redmond for approximately 14 miles. Turn right on Cline Falls Road just before an overpass and right again at the stop sign. Follow Cline Falls Road south one mile to the resort entrance.

More about Eagle Crest Condos

dining on the Deschutes

by slabeaume about Niblick and Greene’s Restaurant

Niblick and Greene’s is a casual, but very elegant restaurant on the grounds of Eagle Crest Resort. It offers a wide variety of seafood, chicken, pasta and beef dishes, and each meal includes a fresh garden relish tray and choice of dessert. During the summer, you can even enjoy High Desert evening dining on their cliffside deck overlooking the Deschutes River canyon. Their decor is very tastefully done around golf . I got the fillet mignon. (Just a note---I ordered medium and it was quite rare. I know I could have sent it back to cook more, but be aware that their idea of medium is rare). It was very good, despite the rareness. I really enjoyed having the relish (assortment of raw veggies) tray while we waited for our meal. Salad was also included in the meal. Some of the greens in the salad were a mystery to us, but it tasted good. After a great meal, we had our choice of 3 or 4 desserts. I chose a chocolate sundae and wasn't disappointed. It was a great dining experience.

THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TRAIN RIDE

by 2byrd

"GOT TURKEY?"

6 year old Allison Taylor Byrd experienced an authentic 3 hour Train Ride.

This was a fabulous way to spend a perfect Thanksgiving away from home!

"CROOKED RIVER RAILROAD TRAIN"

There was a crooked Girl, who wore a crooked smile, she rode the Crooked River Railroad Train and laughed for miles and miles.

We just happened upon this train ride and booked it last minute.

This was one of our highlights. The food, service, and entertainment was excellent.

"Good Morning Sunshine"

Each day we spent at the Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond, the sun would gently arise over the tree tops.

This is a very diverse countryside. Most mornings were filled with crisp clean cold air.

The wildlife was abundant. Each night the racoons would stop by.

Eagle Crest Resort VillasEagle Crest Resort Villas

Hotels, Resorts in or near Bend

by smolakid

Hello fellow VTer's, it's been a long time since I had a question or two for
you folks to help me with. This coming mid August to early Sept. I and 3 others
will be coming back to Oregon for 8-9 days of hiking to see some more water
falls in the area around Bend. What are some of the nicer places to stay for
my first 3 nights in or near Bend. I'm looking for either 2 rooms with double
beds, suite w/ 2 sep. bedrooms and baths or a condo w/ 2 bedrooms/baths.
There are 2 couples visiting your area w/ no kids. Also, how about a couple
good restaurants that has good food/service and offer good views of the
sourrounding country side.
Any favorite waterfalls that we just can't miss will be helpful, although
I have a couple waterfalls books used for guidance. I want your opinion on sites we absolutely should not miss. Thank you very much for any info you provide for us.

RE: Hotels, Resorts in or near Bend

by christine.j

Some years ago we spent a few days in the Eagle Crest Resort near Bend and loved it. http://www.eagle-crest.com/

Comments