Microtel Inn Sutherlin

Tags

Family Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities
Hopkid's Profile Photo

Inexpensive and Clean...A Great Deal!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 28, 2006

A former Microtel, the Sutherlin Inn is a great deal with singles at $39.95 and doubles for $49.95 (as of May 2006). As with all Microtels, rooms are fairly small with an added feature of a window seat below which is the climate congtrol unit and a couple of drawers. But the rooms are maintained by a staff that is instructed to make the rooms perfectly clean, which they are. Free continental breakfast consists of breads, English muffins, and pre-packaged pastries along with locally roasted coffee, hot chocolate, and tea. Free internet access is available via two computers in the lobby and each room has high speed internet access via ethernet cable. In addition the entire hotel is equipped with wireless access.

The staff are very friendly and willing to make restaurant recommendations and answer any questions about the area. This is a great place to stay for the rates they charge. If you find yourself coming to this area or on I-5 and getting a bit tired, this is THE place to put your bags.

Unique Quality: Rooms are immacculate; free WiFi access; friendly staff; very inexpensive for such a clean and quality hotel.

Directions: Take Exit 136 from I-5 and go east. Take the first right at Ponderosa Drive. The Sutherlin Inn will be on the right at the end of the street.

jessicadf's Profile Photo

Comfortable, Clean and Cheap

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 9, 2004

On a long drive from California to British Columbia, it was 10:30 at night and we were thinking it was time to find a place to stay for the night. I was "telecommuting," so I needed to be sure to stay somewhere I could hook up my laptop to upload some work. All of a sudden we see a sign for "Sutherlin Inn -- $39.99/night. Free High-speed Internet." Okay, we've found our place!

Well, there's a PC and an iMac in the lobby that have the free internet access. And actually only the PC has high-speed internet. The iMac is still on dial-up. But for those without a laptop, this is excellent.

There was a data port (for plugging in and dialing-up) at the desk in the room, so that was okay for my laptop. I didn't really need high speed access that night anywa.

Unique Quality: The room was comfortable, the bed was comfortable and triple-sheeted with very soft, cotton sheets and there was TV. And a shower. And it was quiet. And it was cheap. Yeah!

Directions: I5, exit 136. 12 miles north of Roseburg. 60 miles South of Eugene.

Nearby Microtel Inn Sutherlin

Microtel Inn Sutherlin

• Sutherlin Microtel Hotel
  • Microtel Inn And Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg
  • Microtel Inn & Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg Hotel Sutherlin

Address: 1400 Hospitality Place, (formerly Microtel Inn), Sutherlin, Oregon, 97479, United States

2 Photos of Microtel Inn Sutherlin

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Sutherlin Travel Forum

Need advice about Sutherlin, Oregon? Visit the Travel Forum for Sutherlin and ask our Answer Gurus.

Sutherlin Travel Guide