Quality Inn Bedford

Rank 6 of 13 hotels
in Bedford
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Over charged

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 15, 2011

We were charged double for a 2 night stay. When I called the manager, she admitted this happened, explained that they were using a new system and that they were not familiar with it nor did they understand it. Money was supposed to be refunded into my bank account the same day, plus 20% of the room fee. Over 24 hrs later, none of the money has appeared in my account, the manager is 'unavailable, out on the property, or in a meeting' and corporate won't/can't do anything because it's a franchise as a separate entity. It is completely unacceptable customer service to use a system you aren't familiar with on your guests, take more money than was authorized, and then give them the run around when trying to fix this mistake. I will never again stay at a Choice Hotel nor will I recommend anyone I know stay there.

Nearby Quality Inn Bedford

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Bedford Travel Forum

Need advice about Bedford, Pennsylvania? Visit the Travel Forum for Bedford and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Bedford hotel reviews