Hampton Inn Stes Bethlehm (I-22 And Rt 512 )

I-22 And Rt 512

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Good price HH stay

This is always my hotel of choice when I come to Bethlehem. It is a basic Hampton Inn but always a good rate and a good room they make me feel at home each time I return.

My last stay was on Christmas Eve 2005 when I came to town for the Christmas festivities. The hotel was extremely crowded that night and I am glad I left the party early to come check in before returning just to make sure I got a room I would approve of. So of course they tried to put me on the ground floor next to the vending machines. I quickly had this changed and went on with my evening another couple hours before returning to sleep.

Unique Quality: Great price on a Christmas Eve stay.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Always a great stay

Staying at a Hampton Inn usually guarantees us a great experience and we always stay at this property whenever we can't stay at my sister's home. The last time I stayed at this hotel was on Christmas Eve 2005, but have most recently stayed here in October 2009 when my niece was performing at the Behlehem Youth Theatre. The hotel has always provided us with a great stay at a reasonable price ideally located close to my sister's home.

Unique Quality: This hotel is a leading brand of quality, value-priced hotels which will guarantee that you'll get a clean, comfortable room with a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and complimentary in-room movie channel.

We enjoy the complimentary hot breakfast, in room high speed internet access, wireless internet access in the lobby, coffee and tea in the lobby, paper and a few other items.

Also note, no pets allowed. We of course brought our Cookie along with us as we never leave her home alone for more than just a few hours during the day. If you, like me need to travel with a beloved pet but the hotel does not allow them, make sure the pet is a small one, well behaved and can go on paper. Our Cookie is a good girl and no one realized we even had a dog in the hotel with us.

Comments