1300 Providence Avenue

Orbitz.com Travelocity DaysInn.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• suzannehye's Profile Photo

Don't Do It, Loretta!

Ick. We chose this hotel because a) it offered free car service from Phil. Airport, b) it had an indoor pool, and c) there was a restaurant on premises. The restaurant was closed and there was no decent food for miles and miles. The hotel offered a bunch of menus of places that would deliver, but the food was all greasy fast food and Chinese. The indoor pool was in the basement and not very attractive, we didn't bother. This hotel is right next to I-95 and in the middle of a slum - I wasn't sure my car would be ok in the parking lot! Apparently they have a contract with one or more airlines - the place was full of airline staff. The airline staff, interesting to note, had their own lounge, which did appear to at least have food, but we were excluded from it.

Unique Quality: Indoor pool in basement is not very inviting. Restaurant attached to hotel is being renovated, but was not available for our stay. Easy to get on and off I-95 (Exit 6) Approx. 15 minutes from downtown Philadelphia. It was very cheap (under $60.)

Directions: Exit 6, I-95.

Comments