Hamanassett Bed and Breakfast

115 Indian Springs Drive, Chester Heights, PA 19063

More about Hamanassett Bed and Breakfast & Carriage House

Amazing.....Wonderful...& Everything Sweet

Sugar, spice and everything nice. The Hamanassett B&B was amazing in comfort and hospitality. Ashley and her staff were the sweetest people. the B&B was the best of history and the touch of modern. this is a great place to stay weather it be for an A nniversay or just a weekend a way. there are not enough words to priase this place. i would reccomend this experience to the world. Amazing,Amazing....
we are #1 guest for a #1 B&B

BEST, Kerri Vitale & Joe Castoro

Traveling with Pets

by TripAdvisor Member pameladamus

My husband and I traveled from north Florida to stay at Hamanassett. We were traveling with our two dogs and needed a 'pet friendly' place to stay. The Carriage House at the Inn was perfect for us: with a fenced backyard and lots of lawn to explore (the dogs were leashed, of course!), our pets were as happy as we were at the Inn.

The detailed and lovely decor of the Inn and Ashley's fabulous breakfasts were perfection. The staff was very helpful and courteous. We felt comfortable and at home.

I highly recommend the Hamanassett Inn to anyone visiting the Brandywine Valley who enjoys quality, luxury and a sense of stepping into the peaceful life of a country estate.

Wonderful experience!

I took my grandson, Cody on a road trip from Boston down to the Philadelphia and Lancaster County area for a few days. Our first night was at the Hamanassett Bed and Breakfast & Carriage House.

We really enjoyed the wonderful atmosphere, especially the antique pool table. Our rooms were spacious and very comfortable, and oh the antiques everywhere!

Breakfast was delicious. Even Cody ate heartily, and he's a picky eater. :-)

Would highly recommend a stopover here on your journey. We'll be back!

A feeling of coming Home

I recently had the pleasure of spending 9 wonerful days at this Inn. From the moment the Innkeeper, Ashley , greeted me at the door, even though it was almosst midnight, I felt like I had come home. I guess I should begin with the spacious beautifully furnished room. I felt quite special.. Nothing could prepare me for the wonderlful,elegant, delicious, breakfast we received every day of our stay.We could choose our own breakfast time..Nomatter what time that was the innkeeper was there,with a smile and a hot cup of coffee.Each day was as special as the first. Not only was the innkeeper pleasant but all of her helpers,were pleasant and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.The hours we spent on that grand porch ,just rocking and enjoy the beautiful scenery were worth the trip.I have stayed at Many bed and Breakfast. This is truly one of the best.

Hospitality Personified

by TripAdvisor Member Regnadk

My wife and I just spent the weekend at the Hamanassett B&B with my brother-in-law and his wife and my wife's parents. Ashley Mon, the owner/innkeeper, has created a marvelous bed & breakfast environment. The rooms are comfortable and beautifully appointed; the grounds are lovely; and breakfast was a gastronomic treat. We look forward to returning.

Just perfect....

by TripAdvisor Member soccermom327

My husband & I just returned from 2 nights at the Hamanassett B&B to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Just being away from our kids for a few days is a relaxing treat, but I wasn't prepared for how pampered I would feel. The innkeeper Ashley makes you feel like a friend from the minute you arrive, but certainly gives you your privacy as well. Her home is lovely, the antiques are beautiful, the linens are luxurious, the breakfasts are delicious. The staff is accomodating and polite. The inn is a perfect location for visiting the museums in the area - Winterthur, Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens. An extra touch is the homemade choc chip cookies each afternoon. We hope to return soon.

Charming and romantic B&B

The Hamanassett Inn is a beautifully maintained, classic B&B in the heart of the Brandywine Valley. Rooms are spacious, the furnishings and decorations are immaculate, and all plumbing and utilities are nicely modernized. Common rooms (living room, dining room, solarium) are comfortable and inviting. Full breakfast is lovely, and the enitre staff makes you feel pampered and welcome.

Highly recommended for a romantic getaway!

Fantastic B&B

by TripAdvisor Member ctbarth

We stayed at the Hamanassett B & B last weekend, and it was without a doubt the best B & B stay we have ever had. The host was unflaggingly gracious, the staff was helpful and friendly, the room was beautiful, the living and game rooms were terrific, breakfast was delicious...I could go on and on, but truly, this should be the only place you look at to stay in the Brandywine Valley.

Beautiful Place to Stay

My husband & I just returned from a weekend getaway to Brandywine Valley & Hammanassett Bed & Breakfast. What a great place to stay! The house is beautiful and the rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. Ashley, the innkeeper, was very nice and accommodating. We've stayed at other Bed & Breakfasts but none were as nice as this one. The breakfasts were creative and delicious! We had a great time playing pool. But what we really appreciated were the little extras - like the homemade cookies & the complimentary snack pantry. We especially loved the two sweetest dogs that also live at the house: Regal & Gumbo. We would definitely stay here again in the future.

A B&B for all Four Seasons

What a great find Hamansasett was for us. My wife and I looked forward to a weekend getaway, but I questioned going to a B&B. For people who have been spoiled at the Four Seasons in Philly, this place had to be special for me to lighten up, have a good time and want to come back. I lightened up, we checked out the beautiful drives and winery's in the area, found awesome resturants based on our host's recommendations and came back to have drinks in the pool parlor and out on the Veranda. Our room was immaculate and comfortable and our stay offered privacy, service and the flavor of a B&B. These people are not just inn keepers, they are great hosts who enjoy people and the place they keep. We are going back soon.

Comments