La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie

7820 Perry Highway Route 97, (formerly Erie Inn), Erie, Pennsylvania, 16509, United States
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

More about Erie

CREW GETTING READY TO FIRE THE CANNONCREW GETTING READY TO FIRE THE CANNON

St Peter's CathedralSt Peter's Cathedral

Presque Isle State parkPresque Isle State park

Erie SkylineErie Skyline

Travel Tips for Erie

Erie, Pennsylvania takes great...

by windoweb

Erie, Pennsylvania takes great pride as the home of the U.S. Brig NIAGARA. This reconstruction of Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry's flagship in the battle of Lake Erie was completed in the summer of 1990, and since then Niagara has embarked on an ambitious program of sailing and historic interpretation. As an ambassador of Erie and the State of Pennsylvania, Niagara has visited numerous ports on the Great Lakes and the Atlantic Seaboard giving thousands of visitors an opportunity to share in this unique piece of history. When in port, NIAGARA is open for guided tours and has an active daysailing program.

ERIE ZOO

by beaniezotzim

Hey, I am kind of an animal person... I don't really agree with keeping animals caged in an environment that isn't natural to them. I do think that in order for knowledge and awareness to occur, there has to be a grey area. I have mixed feelings. I just hope that the animals are well taken care of, loved, and kept in environments that are at least mostly pleasant. I wouldn't discourage anyone from going to a zoo, especially one with a good reputation. I have HEARD good things about this zoo, but I haven't been since I was a kid, so I haven't seen for myself what the conditions are like.

Randall_Burt's new Erie Page

by Randall_Burt

Hi World. Erie PA. is just an hour from My House but I don't get there often. It is always for fun when I go there. We took a trip to Waldameer Park, A Great Local Amusement Park. Also down the road is Presque Isle. Presque Isle is My Next trip. It has the nicest Beaches I have seen in My Area and a 10 Mile Bike path that I want to ride real Bad. I will show Waldameer Park and a couple Photos of Presque Isle for now with More to come. Thanks for visiting.

Comments