Woodloch Pines Resort

jelw's Profile Photo

Love At First Sight

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 16, 2008

Woodloch Pines offers all inclusive stays in whichever accommodation suits your desire. You can choose from hotel rooms, cottage rooms, cottages, lakeside motel style, cabin, lodge or private home style rental.
They offer fun and yummy family style dinners in the main dinning room or you may try one of the separate restaurants on the grounds.
Entertainment and organized activities abound at the resort. On a sunny day enjoy the lake with its beach and boats, any one of the many pools or a beautiful nature walk. The kids will be kept active rain, sun, sleet or snow. Indoor activities in the gym or bumper cars outside, competitions and games are all organized to make sure that the young crowd have fun and are in areas specifically designed for them while the adults either join in or enjoy "adult" areas.
The staff is plentiful and ready to assist in whatever way they can.
I accidently left my car window open during a torrential downpour. There was over an inch of standing water in the floor of the auto. I asked if I could have some rags or towels to clean up my mess but the cleaning staff jumped in, took the car and managed to have the interior almost completely dry in under 2 hours!
It is difficult to determine what type of hotel or facility anyone person would like. I needed to choose the venue for our family reunion of 30 people. I picked Woodloch Pines because it answered our requirements for all ages and the variety of rooming styles available. Everyone was satisfied and the great majority loved it so much that all agreed to return for our next reunion.
It is hard to satisfy a whole group but Woodloch was up to the task. Better than that most of us left feeling we were a part of something special. You see Woodloch is all about family. Many years ago the owner's parents met at the beautiful lake, fell in love with each other and the lake and vowed to return. When they did they opened Woodloch and further vowed to run it as a family business. Treating not only the guests but also the staff as family. Their philosophy still shines to this day.

Unique Quality: Price quoted below is based on all inclusive

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Hawley Travel Forum

Need advice about Hawley, Pennsylvania? Visit the Travel Forum for Hawley and ask our Answer Gurus.

Hawley Travel Guide