Days Inn Hershey

350 West Chocolate Avenue/I-81, Route 422 & Route 743, Hershey, Pennsylvania, 17033, United States
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Hershey

off on a chu chu trainoff on a chu chu train

A porcupineA porcupine

Hershey ParkHershey Park

HersheyHershey

restaurant

by rkid21

Can anyone recommend a nice place to have dinner in Hershey or Harrisburg after my graduation ceremony? I am looking for a restaurant that is not too expensive or fancy, but something special with really tasty food.

Thanks for any suggestions!
rkid21

RE: restaurant

by ellielou

check this out:

I was recently at a brew pub in H'burg, but can't remember what it was called...sorry...it was ok, but nothing special.

RE: RE: restaurant

by Sevsa

The Hershey Hotel has a very nice restaurant and the hotel and grounds are also very nice.

RE: restaurant

by KalamazooJohn

I have not lived around there for quite a while, but there were some excellent places in the small town of Marietta, down the river. Maybe there is something here on VT.

Travel Tips for Hershey

There are three main things to...

by Venturingnow

There are three main things to do while in Hershey.
1.) Visit the Hershey factory and take a tour. They give free chocolate. Ummm good!

2.) Visit Hershey park for 2 days, it's really fun, and there's a ton to do!

3.) Stay in the Hotel Hershey for at least 1 night, free limo rides to the Hershey Park!

Hershey Park

by PinkFloydActuary

I haven't been to an amusement park for quite awhile, so I didn't know what to expect. When we went, the kids were two and five, so we grabbed a map online, and went to the entrance area the night before so we could plan what rides they were the correct height for. We counted about 35 they could do, and figured we'd get in a good 15 or so the next day (maybe more depending on the lines.) Well, we were in luck, as the lines for the younger rides were incredibly short - basically we'd get off one ride, and they would almost walk right on to the next one! As we would be watching them, I did see that a lot of the "adult" rides such as the large roller coasters would have some decent lines, but that wasn't anything we dealt with all day. We got to the park as it opened, and stuck around until about 4:00, and we got on all 35 rides, some more than once. We definitely had a great time, and the kids were grins ear-to-ear most of the day. As you would expect, parking is a little expensive ($10), but the food in the park is absolutely brutal (I spent $10 for fries, drink, and a sandwich.) With the heat, we couldn't really get around this, but it was really the only quibble we had all day!

Hershey's Chocolate World

by PA2AKgirl

Wouldn't it be great to tour the actual chocolate factory? Well, maybe not great, but interesting, I suppose. You can't do this anyway, but they have created a simulated chocolate factory for you to tour. It's great--a little ride that takes you through the whole process, cows, beans, cocoa and all. The best part about this tour is the end where you get a free sample of the chocolate. The worst part of the tour is the annoying song because even after 10 years, you can't get this song out of your head. In case it ever happens (it won't), you can download the song on the website.

They also allow you to order desserts and hang out in the cafe (which has a tropical theme--I guess to make the beans feel at home?)

The tour of the "chocolate factory" is free...

Spin Me Not

by littlesam1

Some people can go on any ride they want and have no problems. Me. I can't spin. Years ago I would ride the tilt-a-whirl, the scrambler or any ride in park. But not anymore. You can drop me, fly me high, and terrorize me. But don't spin me around. Here you see the other guy in the hat getting ready to take off and start spinning out of control as this ride rises up into the air. You will note that he is by himself. I am on the ground with the camera. I would be tossing my cookies in my hat if I had been on this ride.

Explore the Hershey~land

by Cielo_Algaeed

Once you reach the Hershey land :-). From its road named after chocolates, beautiful buildings sorrunding it to the lamp post which are shaped like chocolate kisses, you would definitely enjoy visiting the Hersheylandia. See it for yourself!

Comments