Hershey Lodge and Convention Center

West Chocolate Avenue And University Drive, Hershey, Pennsylvania, 17033, United States

Hershey Lodge
Expedia.com Travelocity Otel.com

• JudyinPA's Profile Photo

Outstanding Dinner Show

Came here Christmas Eve for a Holiday Dinner Show. It was a song and dance show with professional singers and dancers. Very colorful and entertaining with bright colored costumes and beautiful voices singing the old Christmas Carols. The food was exceptionally good, or maybe I was just hungry. I would come for this next year.

Directions: Across the road from the Milton Hershey Medical Center

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

Hershey's Family Hotel

Hershey Lodge and Convention Center is where we stayed each time we visited Hershey. It has three pools to keep the kids entertained when not at Hershey Park and several restaurants from which to chose. There are 665 rooms making this hotel the largest convention resort in Pennsylvania!

The rooms are very nice and it's convenient having restaurants available. We usually ate at the less formal Lebbie Lebkicher's restaurant.

If you purchase your park tickets at any Hershey hotel, you'll get the best price. A complimentary shuttle bus takes you to the park. You also have access to the Hershey Championship Golf courses. A nice perk: you are permitted to enter the theme park one hour before it is opened to the public. Entrance to the Hershey Museum is part of the admission--see how Mr. Hershey's business evolved into a multimillion dollar enterprise.

Unique Quality: A great family hotel complete with pools, restaurant facilities and pleasant rooms! There is a two night minimum stay.

• Nice Family Resort

I read a few reviews on the lodge and was afraid of what the lodge was going to be like.

The Lodge was beautiful. We stayed in a tower room, the room was spacious and clean, decorated nicely. At check in the kids got a hershey bar and some other candy and a book. They had a great pool area with activities all day long, waterballons toss's, candy hunt, dive in movie, free mini-golf and so on... Free shuttle service to Hershey Park. We will be back, we all had a great time.

• mirrajay's Profile Photo

Darn - its not real chocolate on the pillowcase

The Hershey Lodge is a beautiful hotel and a great option if you cant quite afford the grandious Hotel Hershey. Like anything in Hershey, PA, it goes with the chocolate theme including the fake Hershey Kisses on the door number plaques and the pillowcases with kisses all over them (darn, not real ones, but cute anyway)
    The lobby is very nice with a huge fireplace next to the bar and I believe there is an outdoor area for drinking and lounging right by there too, but we never checked it out.
    The hotel is also a convention center and home to at least 2 restaurants including the Bears Den - a ports bar and sort of an homage to the local AHL hockey team complete with a huge growling bear statue at its entrance.
    The rooms are fairly spacious and well cleaned every day.
    I would reccommend this hotel to anyone staying in Chocolate Town, USA.

More about Hershey Lodge and Convention Center

Best hotel ever!!!!!!

From check in to check out, our weekend stay was absolutely fabulous!!! We stayed in the main tower and the room was gorgeous and clean!! The bed was so comfortable and the hershey kiss pillowcases were such a sweet detail to the beautiful room!! The service was impeccable and the staff was friendly!!! The lobby was stunning with its fireplace and leather furniture. The shuttle bus to the park was so convenient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hershey Pa!! Hershey Lodge really stands up to its reputation!!!!!

Most comfortable bed ever!

by TripAdvisor Member SweetPea

I recently treated my sister and niece to an overnight stay at the Hershey Lodge. The Lodge was centrally located to all the attractions in Hershey. The entrance was very impressive and with the tulips and spring trees in bloom - it was very picturesque. The check-in process was extremely slow and I wouldn't say the staff was particularly helpful. Our room was located within the tower and while it was on the small side, it was nicely decorated. Our room had two queen size beds and they were so comfortable! Best hotel bed I have ever experienced (and I travel quite a bit). We dined in three of the resort restaurants and enjoyed the Hershey Grill the most. Be sure to try the chocolate cheesecake!

Just average, actually . . . .

by TripAdvisor Member NWBallardTraveler

We decided to spend three days in Hershey, PA as part of a two week trip to the East Coast/Mid-Atlantic. We live in Seattle and decided after seeing a travel show on the Travel Channel featuring Hershey, PA, and the Hershey Lodge in particular, that Hershey should be part of our itinerary. Now that we have experienced Hershey Lodge, the attractions and the town I believe the Lodge and Park are way "over-hyped". The Lodge was expensive, especially the food, and really both the room and the facilities are very, very average. Thank goodness our room had a mini-refrigerator in it. We were able to keep a few items refrigerated in our room and therefore did not have to completely rely on the very pricey and not very good snacks sold in the Lodge gift shop area. Most of the restaurants we ate at in Hershey, PA were reasonable. I was dumbfounded at the prices charged at the Lodge for food and even for some of their average looking gifts. Hershey, PA is a rural community. Why does Hershey Lodge charge New York City prices? We, too, tried to check in around 2:00 and had to wait until 5:00 for our room. Also, it was training day on the front desk so our check-in was slow and the desk clerk was clueless as to the Lodge's amenities. I had done my homework and knew that Lodge guests would receive free tickets to tour the gardens at the Hershey Hotel and the Museum at Chocolate World. The desk clerk was "unsure" about the free tickets. Luckily, another staff person overheard my questions and chimed in. On reflection, our family would have been much happier staying in Lancaster instead of Hershey. We were enthralled with the Amish towns and plan to visit that area again.

Very nice hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member parislover

I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Hershey Lodge for a business trip. This hotel is fabulous! The lobby itself is gorgeous, with the big fireplace and all the comfortable seating. I had no problems with the staff, everyone was very polite and answered all my questions. (Although I will say the gentleman who checked me in gave me the impression that he hated his job and didn't want to be there, but no biggie.) My room was fine, I didn't feel it was too small, but I was also by myself. I thought the furnishings and decor were very upscale. The convention facilities were very nice as well. The food was great, although I thought the hotel restaurants were a little pricey, but I didn't care too much since it was all paid for by my company. But if I was staying there for personal reasons I probably would have eaten elsewhere. All in all though, it's such an attractive and comfortable place, and I would definitely stay there again.

Comments