Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites Hershey
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

More about Hershey

JumpingMICHAEL+KIM, VTer MLW20, PennsylvaniaJumpingMICHAEL+KIM, VTer MLW20, Pennsylvania

Zoo AmericaZoo America

Stopping at Hershey GardenStopping at Hershey Garden

Statue of Milton HersheyStatue of Milton Hershey

what is there to do ?

by paddymc09

what is there to do in hershey pa ? i am going down to hershey in may for a couple of days for my grandmother 80th birthday...i wanted to know whats going on at night ? what if anything is going on ?

RE: what is there to do ?

by am&pm

Hershey has an amusement park but I don't think it opens until after Memorial Day so you might be out of luck. I've been to Hershey several times but I don't know what you're looking for exactly? You might want to check member pages here for that city and see if there's anything---that's the biggest help to me, usually.

RE: RE: what is there to do ?

by am&pm

Try this link---

RE: RE: what is there to do ?

by DrexelDragon

have you ever gone cow tipping?

Travel Tips for Hershey

Go on as many rides as you can...

by sayville

Go on as many rides as you can or that your stomach can handle. Also check the schedule to see what groups and concerts are going on in the park. While waiting to go on the water flume ride, I heard music from the theater. I was impressed with how much they sounded like the group America. After all while standing on line, all the songs we heard were songs done by America. Well, when we got off the ride, I took a walk across to the theater. Well, the reason they sounded like America, was because it was. Wow, did that bring back memories of seeing them while in college. I believe the concert was free for those who got a seat. I stood behind a split fence to watch and listen. What a great show.

Hershey Park

by Tom_Fields

This is one of the best theme parks that I've visited. The rides include an old-style wooden roller coaster, a few steel roller coasters, some water rides, a ferris wheel, and numerous others. Lockers are available for storing cameras and other valuables. The Boardwalk area allows visitors to don swimwear--not allowed in the rest of the park.

If possible, visit sometime during the week, preferably while schools are open. The park is open weekends from May to September, and all week from May 23 to September 3. I was there Labor Day weekend, and the lines were impossibly long.

Zoo America

by Tom_Fields

This pleasant zoo has a pretty good assortment of animals. It was founded close to a century ago, by Milton Hershey and some locals who had a small collection of animals.

There is an active conservation and education program here. And of course there are many children's activities. Admission to the park includes the zoo.

On Site Entertainment

by Cielo_Algaeed

There are numerous live entertainment within the park. Magic, live bands, musicians etc. You can all find it inside the Hershey Park. Benches, chairs and table are provided for the visitors to better enjoy the show. Do check the brochure for time schedule.

Jumping in Hershey!

by Jumping

"Fellow VTer jumpingnorman got me hooked on jumping during my travels. One day he requested a picture that I had of traditional Hungarian dancers to use for his collection. While looking through his pictures I thought- what a great idea. Other travellers loved the idea either laughing with us or trying some jumps too! Now the jump is a staple during our travels. It always brings smiles and laughs to all involved!”

(and later…) Hey Norman, I've posted some more jumps. I added 2 jumps to album 2 and created album 3 for Newport RI. Trinidad & Tobago will be posted soon!

Michael of Brooklyn, USA - MLW20