The Hotel Hershey & Spa

Based on 1600 reviews

Zoo Theme Park Trips Singles
See Amenities

Check Please!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 2, 2011

Are you kidding?...After seeing the room, we left. Although the check in staff was polite, it was easier to drive 3 more hours and forfeit $111 for early departure than it was to justify spending $399 plus tax for a room that was average at best and overlooking the parking lot. The room was approximately 12 feet by 12 feet, and this included the bathroom area. Without question, this is the most over-priced, non-luxury hotel experience you'll find.

JudyinPA's Profile Photo

Exclusive Hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 2, 2006

Just stopped here because it is suppose to be the most exclusive hotel in the area. We could see the Christmas Lights in the Park and along the 2 mile lighted road to the amusement park. There is a coffee shop in here that had some great Christmas blends.

Directions: On the hill overlooking the town of Hershey and the amusement park.

VeronicaG's Profile Photo

Swanky Hershey Hotel

by written on November 11, 2005

The Hotel Hershey is a luxury hotel located on a tree-studded hillside outside of Hershey Park. We dined in the circular dining room and explored the manicured gardens, but we've never stayed here.

The gardens behind the hotel are very pretty--koi swim contentedly in the beautiful ornamental pool. There is a spa and a golf course. Hershey Gardens is nearby, where countless rose bushes thrive amidst lovely landscaping--there's a butterfly house and children's garden, too.

When lodging at a Hershey hotel, you are given the privilege of early access to the amusement park. Guests can enter at 9 am, a full hour before it opens to the public. That means long lines at popular attractions are slim to none at this time. There is also free admission to the Hershey Museum and a free shuttle transports all guests to the amusement park.

We loved visiting the Hershey area. The Hershey Hotel would have been the icing on the cake!

Unique Quality: Luxury hotel offering posh accommodations and beautiful gardens

paddymc09's Profile Photo

Best Hotel I have ever been in....

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 2, 2005

Most amazing hotel that I have ever been in! 5 star place that was just really really nice! Great views of whats around , nice gardens and did I let you know this place was amazing ?

Unique Quality: Pool, Garden, Great View, Spa, Place for the old and young! Everything about this place was great.

PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo

I dream of staying here:)

by written on July 1, 2004

I've been here quiet a few times, but never to stay over. I WISH I could afford that, but as a resort/luxury hotel, it's something I can't quite justify. Especially since I live about an hour away from here. It's incredible, though. For people like me, it's also a good place to just visit, have a drink, casual lunch or very nice dinner. The grounds are incredibly well maintained, in the summer, there are flowers everywhere, the view is spectacular and the food is excellent.

Unique Quality: How does a chocolate wrap sound at the spa? Or a chocolate martini? I am not much of a martini drinker, but these are great:) I'll describe the food in a restaurant tip...
I like this hotel also because they are pretty laid back. They know locals come here, so there's no charge for parking, you can walk freely around the grounds and the employees are very helpful (or so I've seen, I haven't asked them anything, really)
As a guest, you get free admission to the museum and gardens and shuttle service to HersheyPark...

I think it's funny the price per person on here only goes up to $180 and above. Rooms at the Hotel Hershey, single or double occupancy with no package in the summer START at $350.00 a night

Directions: From the park, take a left, follow signs

Nearby The Hotel Hershey & Spa

• Business Services
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hershey Travel Forum

Need advice about Hershey, Pennsylvania? Visit the Travel Forum for Hershey and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hershey hotel reviews

Hershey Lodge and Convention Center
Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
The Suites At Hershey
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Holiday Inn Express Elizabethtown (Hershey Area)
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review