100 Hotel Road, Hershey, Pennsylvania, 17033, United States

Travelocity Expedia.com Otel.com

• Check Please!

Are you kidding?...After seeing the room, we left. Although the check in staff was polite, it was easier to drive 3 more hours and forfeit $111 for early departure than it was to justify spending $399 plus tax for a room that was average at best and overlooking the parking lot. The room was approximately 12 feet by 12 feet, and this included the bathroom area. Without question, this is the most over-priced, non-luxury hotel experience you'll find.

• JudyinPA's Profile Photo

Exclusive Hotel

Just stopped here because it is suppose to be the most exclusive hotel in the area. We could see the Christmas Lights in the Park and along the 2 mile lighted road to the amusement park. There is a coffee shop in here that had some great Christmas blends.

Directions: On the hill overlooking the town of Hershey and the amusement park.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

Swanky Hershey Hotel

The Hotel Hershey is a luxury hotel located on a tree-studded hillside outside of Hershey Park. We dined in the circular dining room and explored the manicured gardens, but we've never stayed here.

The gardens behind the hotel are very pretty--koi swim contentedly in the beautiful ornamental pool. There is a spa and a golf course. Hershey Gardens is nearby, where countless rose bushes thrive amidst lovely landscaping--there's a butterfly house and children's garden, too.

When lodging at a Hershey hotel, you are given the privilege of early access to the amusement park. Guests can enter at 9 am, a full hour before it opens to the public. That means long lines at popular attractions are slim to none at this time. There is also free admission to the Hershey Museum and a free shuttle transports all guests to the amusement park.

We loved visiting the Hershey area. The Hershey Hotel would have been the icing on the cake!

Unique Quality: Luxury hotel offering posh accommodations and beautiful gardens

• paddymc09's Profile Photo

Best Hotel I have ever been in....

Most amazing hotel that I have ever been in! 5 star place that was just really really nice! Great views of whats around , nice gardens and did I let you know this place was amazing ?

Unique Quality: Pool, Garden, Great View, Spa, Place for the old and young! Everything about this place was great.

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo

I dream of staying here:)

I've been here quiet a few times, but never to stay over. I WISH I could afford that, but as a resort/luxury hotel, it's something I can't quite justify. Especially since I live about an hour away from here. It's incredible, though. For people like me, it's also a good place to just visit, have a drink, casual lunch or very nice dinner. The grounds are incredibly well maintained, in the summer, there are flowers everywhere, the view is spectacular and the food is excellent.

Unique Quality: How does a chocolate wrap sound at the spa? Or a chocolate martini? I am not much of a martini drinker, but these are great:) I'll describe the food in a restaurant tip...
    I like this hotel also because they are pretty laid back. They know locals come here, so there's no charge for parking, you can walk freely around the grounds and the employees are very helpful (or so I've seen, I haven't asked them anything, really)
    As a guest, you get free admission to the museum and gardens and shuttle service to HersheyPark...

I think it's funny the price per person on here only goes up to $180 and above. Rooms at the Hotel Hershey, single or double occupancy with no package in the summer START at $350.00 a night

Directions: From the park, take a left, follow signs

More about The Hotel Hershey & Spa

by windoweb

Inspired by a trip to Europe in the early 1930's, Milton Hershey came back determined to build a hotel that would rival the finest in the world. He chose a classic Mediterranean design and had it built during the Depression as part of his "Great Building Campaign." There is a beautiful fountain in the lobby.

Not Bitter about Hotel Hershey

After reading many negative reviews, I must honestly say that our "long weekend" spent here was rather nice....We arrived late on a Thursday PM and encountered a wonderful and accomodating staff throughout the "Check-In" process (valet/bellhop/front desk)....Must say I was a bit disappointed in the size of the room for $300+ per night(that room looked nothing like what is pictured on the website)...but the room was clean with updated bathrooms....We were set up in the west wing...bit of a walk to and from the main building, I would request main building next time around...Fountain Cafe was OK...sit outside weather permitting...inside is loud, the atmoshere outside is wonderful....there is definately room for improvement from the waitstaff in each restaurant/lounge....we were shocked by the outdoor pool...such a beautiful piece of property, yet the pool looks like it sits in some ones back yard behind a golf clubhouse....it did make for a relaxing break from the park. The maid service was also a bit inconsistant. Checkout was a breeze, the shuttle service to and from the park is very clutch (no driving required, no parking fees, free valet service)....Overall, after spending a weekend at an amusement park we arrived home rather rested....so the Hotel Hershey did right by my wife and I...we would go back.

We had a good experience at the Hotel Hershey

We spent a very enjoyable night at Hotel Hershey. It was very clean and the grounds are spectacularly maintained. Its family orientation (ie lots of kids!) keeps it from being a super-ritzy spot, but the history of the place and legacy of the founder make it a worthwhile place to stay.

I spent the morning at the Spa, which was top of the line. I tried to book 2 weeks ahead with the intention of getting some of the funky chocolate-type services, but could only get a manicure and a 20 minute massage. So be sure to book early!!!

Affordable Suites with in room Hot tubs!

by binkieloo about Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel & Suites!

We picked this hotel because we wanted an in room hot tub. As far as location for Hershey there are other hotels that are better located. But we had specific requirements lol. The hotel was clean and fairly efficient. However it was often difficult to get hold of the front desk person. The continental breakfast is in a restaurant across the parking lot, but what we weren't told was that full breakfast was served and we received a discount equivalent to the continental breakfast. We probably would have eaten breakfast both mornings there then.

The shower had one of those extra room bars for the curtain which was really nice. Everything was clean and worked well. We did at one point smell gas, but I think the hotel had just turned the fireplaces back on, there wasn't really a problem.

I would recommend the hotel if Hershey was part of what you were doing or if you wanted an affordable hotel with an in room hot tub. The in room hot tub and fireplace are pretty unique. The hot tub was barely big enough for the two of us, but it was nice having it.

The hotel allows pets in standard rooms.

A great Bed and Breakfast in HERSHEY!

by Gina54 about Westwynd Farm Bed and Breakfast

I began staying with at Westwynd Inn when I traveled to Hershey for business. In all, I spent about a month at the here. During that time, I became close friends of the owners, Frank and Carolyn Troxell. They have converted their home, with the help of a beautiful addition, into a 7-bedroom bed and breakfast. Carolyn is an amazing cook; so make sure to make time for breakfast each morning. The room are all unique, with their own bathroom and gas fireplace. There are three common rooms in the inn. The grounds are amazing. They have a barn where they board horses. Guest are welcome to wander about on the grounds. In the distance, you can see the famous Hershey Hotel. On a beautiful summer day, you will have a hard time remembering a place so peaceful and filled with beauty. The grounds, the comfort and the friendly atmosphere of the inn kept me coming back. This is an especially wonderful place for a female traveling alone on business. Also, Carolyn has treats out all day long, so after a long day at Hershey Park, you can come "home" to fresh cooked goodies!

Another view of the Hotel HersheyAnother view of the Hotel Hershey

The Hershey Hotel groundsThe Hershey Hotel grounds

Japanese Garden, Hershey, PAJapanese Garden, Hershey, PA

Hershey Park & Hotel

by Imaking4012

I plan on booking at "Hotel Hershey", and going to the park for a couple of days. Is there any transportation from the hotel to the park, and from the park to the hotel?

Re: Hershey Park & Hotel

by mccalpin

As you have probably seen, the website doesn't mention a shuttle (although I assume that the hotel has a customer service van, and the Park is really fairly close, so a shuttle service of some sort would be logical), so I would encourage you to just contact the hotel directly:

100 Hotel Road