537 Dresher Rd, Horsham, PA 19044
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
Priceline.com Travelocity Expedia.com

More about Horsham

Barn and Kitchen garden fenceBarn and Kitchen garden fence

Keith House & Summer KitchenKeith House & Summer Kitchen

Travel Tips for Horsham

Graeme Park - the only part of Horsham I visited

by CdnJane

"Graeme Park - Keith House"

It was a fluke and perhaps just because my cousin's son didn't want to do anything with us, that we decided to go to Graeme Park. On one day of my visit we went by the entrance and my cousin mentioned that her kids had gone there once on a school trip. On my last day, her oldest son didn't want to do anything (the teenage years!!), and I was frankly shopped out... so we decided to check it out - at least it would give us an outing, and a walk.
The gentleman who showed us around was one of the two best tour guides I've ever had at a historical site, because he not only knew the history, he was excited about it. He built mental pictures about the people who had lived there - he was excited about the history, and really passionate about it. He did provide lots of information, sometimes it was a little overwhelming, but it was great! It turned out he had been a teacher at the school where my cousin's children had gone, and they had been part of one of his educational programs at Graeme Park.
We had gone there, figuring that we would take a walk on the grounds, but I am so glad that we took the time to let this guide show us around the house.

"Keith House and Summer Kitchen"

"Continued Restorations of the Farm"

Comments