1350 Indian Springs Rd, Indiana, PA 15701
Comfort Inn
Orbitz.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Indiana

The library  that houses the museumThe library that houses the museum

The ConeyThe Coney

Travel Tips for Indiana

check out Butter Milk Falls

by CandyBear

The best memory I have is when I went to Butter Milk Falls with my friend Kristen, We drove out just to checkout the water fall but when we got there it wasn't really falling good because there was not much rain at the time but it still looked cool, While we where there we did go for a walk through the woods and saw real cute animals. We got site of a white tail deer, a cute little raccoon, and a female turkey. We also got a good exersise.

Indiana, PA

by Easty

I went to Graduate School at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Indiana revolves around the University. A prototypical college town. This campus is famous for its parties. It is also famous for its football team, which is a perenial Division II powerhouse.

*\V/*\V/*Indiana*\V/*\V/*

by CandyBear

Welcome to my Indiana page. I have not been all through Indiana I have only been to Butter Milk Falls which is in Indiana County. It is a nice natrul park with a real neat water fall and some cool hiking trails for seeing wild life on.

Comments