Intercourse Hotels

Our Members Say

• tziesemer profile photo tziesemer
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Across the Way B&B @ Fassitt Mansion: One of the Best B & B Experiences in America

Christie and Tom kicked off our flawless experience at Across The Way B & B with very good news upon our initial inquiry: they were please to offer accomodations for all TEN of us! There are five guest rooms with one holding a totally unique secret which I will not give away.

Our arrivals were staggered, beginning on Friday afternoon and stretching through Monday morning and that was easily handled. We were welcomed with charm and hospitality not often encountered in the hotel/motel scene. As a group of old friends, we were delighted with the immediate at-home feeling. Things were quiet when they needed to be and family-fun when they wanted to be! We brought in dinner on Friday night and Christie and Tom pitched right in with settings (we did our own dishes which impressed our hosts, I think!) Christie and Tom fixed breakfast each morning and added a little Amish-country with each dish!

I will invite my fellow adventurers to add to this string as will I as the muse strikes!

Rooms are impeccably clean. Each room has window or windows with views across the Pennsylvania heartland to die for, great antiques, newer matresses with charming dressings and very comfortable common areas with fireplaces! Ya gotta love Tom's beautiful Gazebo (think of the weddings!), the unique water-fall in the yard, the old farm out-buildings, the walking, the evening by the firepit. I wish we could make it for Christmas time - the 12 foot ceilings must make for some truly stunning decorations!

Again, I will invite my fellow adventurers to add to this comment. Forget the pool....who needs it when you've got this kind of hospitality.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Historical Travel, Arts and Culture, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written October 29, 2006

• billus profile photo billus
  • Reviews: 1012

Intercourse Village Bed and...

Intercourse Village Bed and Breakfast Suites

Sit where the owners, a local Mennonite family, sat quietly on Saturday evenings in 1909, enjoying the warmth of the crackling fireplaces. Today, you can revel in the Victorian decor that warms each of the palatial queen suites, two parlors and the ornate dining room where a gourmet candlelight breakfast is served each morning.

• Opinion of Price: