400 Oxford Valley Rd, Langhorne, PA 19047
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Sheraton.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

More about Sheraton Bucks County

Excellent All Around people and service!

by TripAdvisor Member drucks

I stayed in the Sheraton Bucks County for business. I work for a photographer in NYC and we used the hotel as our location for our photos which will be used in a print advertisement for a pharmaceutical. The entire staff from Management, to Front Desk, to Bellmen, to Waitstaff, to Maintenance were so nice, accomodating, and helpful. The rooms are comforting, the hotel is very clean with great amenities, but overall I was very impressed with the staff. I've never been somewhere where all of the staff has been so attentive and helpful and has made me feel as comfortable as the staff at the Sheraton has. Many thanks especially to Linda Bone, Director of Catering. I would highly reccommend this hotel to anyone I know.

Sesame Place prime

by TripAdvisor Member vacationer71

This was our second visit at the Sheraton Bucks County -- two days, two kids, two adjoining rooms.

This is a terrific place to stay for Sesame Place. It's great to have a nearly-full-service hotel with a well-appointed lobby to come back to, when your options would otherwise be mid-grade traveling-salesman joints.

The rooms are fine: spacious with typical Starwood features and upgrades.

Service very solicitous and friendly, but (surprising for a Sheraton-branded property) the hotel was self-park only; . Nice restaurant with a mix of great, good and okay dishes. The brunch was on the simple side, but still good. The "balloon guy" -- who wanders around the lobby and restaurant making balloon animals for the kids, is a great touch.

The shuttle service -- to Sesame Place and to the restaurants in the nearby shopping center -- came in handy.

We didn't use, and can't comment upon, the pool or other recreation facilities, or the business center.

Nice Overnight Stay - Off Season

by TripAdvisor Member TravelerofNJ

Stayed overnight at the Sheraton Bucks County (1 December) w/ two children (4 and 2) and two adults. Having a Sesame Street character holiday lunch at Sesame Place (across the streeet) the next day, so the Sheraton was a convenient choice.

Gold card member, so we were on the club floor (15th), but no breakfast or evening snack service offered, which was disappointing. Check-in was quick, parking plentiful, but elevators (2 for guests) really very very slow, backing up traffic in the lobby. Room was nice - great view of Sesame Place (across the street) and the surrouding commercial area. Bathroom though was small - had to close the door to get into the bathroom, as the door swung just in front of the toilet. Beds were heavenly, and plenty of nice pillows. Usual amenities in the room and bathroom.

The pool was nice, warm, clean and not very busy on Friday afternoon. Problem though is standing water on the floors - need drains, as the water from people exiting the pool and jacuzzi puddled up everywhere. Didn't seem very hygenic to be walking through these puddles in your bare feet to the pool. Hotel must sell passes to locals to swim, as the pool had many seniors swimming during mid-day.

Didn't dine in the restaurant or use room-service, which was available, including breakfast.

Lobby had a nice 24 hour store connected to the front desk. Sold the usual sundries, food, ice cream, drinks that could be charged to your bill. Staff was very pleasant and helpful - helping us find a place for dinner on Friday evening.

All, in all, a nice hotel. I expect during peak summer season w/ Sesame Place open, this place is very busy and parking becomes crowded and services slower. Would stay here again - very convenient, great location, plenty of restaurants nearby, shopping, etc.

Customer Service was Outstanding!

by TripAdvisor Member cdbmom

We stayed here to go to Sesame Place. They upgraded us to a suite since we had two very small children.....and they did it for free! Everyone was soo extremely nice and helpful. I asked to buy a stamp to mail a postcard and they just did it for me without charge. There were freshly made cookies at the front desk plus citrus water. The shuttle to Sesame Place was also wonderful.

The rooms weren't new and perfect, but the customer service well made
up for it. We couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Excellent Customer Service, Great Stay

by TripAdvisor Member jenfammd

We stayed here 2 nights to go to Sesame Place. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived. When I questioned "why not", I was told 2 rooms were ready on the 1st and 2nd floor but she was waiting for one on the 10th flr with a view of the park. She thought the kids would like it. We decided to wait and the view was worth it. We were served complimentary cookies, pretzels and water while we waited. They also had complimentary lemonade and ice cream. Everyone was extrememly nice.

The room was great. Bed was very comfortable...even the pull out sofa was comfortable. We had a king and a pull out. It accomodated 5 of us (2 adults, 3 kids ages 2 1/2 - 4). Standard bathroom and furnishings. Everything was clean. The staff said if we had any problems with the room or needed anything to let them know. We called room service later in the evening for pillows and they were there within minutes.

Other members of our family met us the following day to head to the park. They were able to check in before 10am (normal 3pm check in) before we left for SP. One room still had a fridge in it and they weren't charged for it (normal charge $20 a night - same for microwave too).

Shuttle to SP was great. The driver kept taking people as they lined up outside. It was great to be dropped off in front of the park. Staff even gave us water bottles on the way out for the park. Another staff member brought out coupons for the park. *Check with the park for promotional discounts before you come. The driver on the way back was super too...took our strollers and helped with bags, kids, etc.

When we arrived back to our room, we were surprised to see how clean the room was. I half made the bed before we left and put the kids stuff on it in a pile (blankets, animals). The bed was made and the animals were placed cutely along the pillows with their blankets folded neatly. Other stuff we moved around was refreshed and put back in order. It was really nice.

The staff was always extremely nice and helpful. Great rooms. Great location for the park. Lots of restaurants and shopping. I would definitely stay there again.

*The staff at Pizzeria Uno was extremely nice too.

Pretty good

by TripAdvisor Member nycdannyboy

Just returned from a 2-night stay (Sunday and Monday nights) to spend all day on a Monday at Sesame Place with my mother, niece (4) and son (3). Overall, best thing about hotel was that it was across the street from park. We had 2 adjoining rooms (which they couldn't guarantee until we got there). Both rooms were comfortable. Little things here and there - one of the windows had water in it so the entire view was blocked. Both faucets (had 2 bathrooms) leaked unless you played with the handles. There was a piece of food (bread?) behind one of the nightstands. Also, we checked our bags early Sunday then went out for the day until rooms were ready. They said they'd put bags in room - they didn't. We had a bottle of wine in an open beach-type bag (along with food for park and room) and that was gone (read "stolen") when our bags DID arrive. I also thought for a hotel that caters to a lot of toddlers that the pool wasn't exactly a safe area for this age. The floor around pool was slippery and there was only one small area to enter/exit that wasn't a ladder. You also had to walk through a gym to get to the pool. And, the promised shutttle to Sesame Place (one of the reasons we stayed there) was supposed to get there at 8:30 AM and didn't arrive until 8:55 - not fun with a gaggle of toddlers waiting to have breakfast with Elmo. I thought the room service food we got one night (appetizers) was good - expensive, but good. The hotel is also very close to lots of family-friendly restaurants. I'd probably stay here again if I took the family back to Sesame - not so much for the hotel itself though.

Very good hotel

by TripAdvisor Member daniel333

We stayed a the hotel for 3 nights. The rooms were fine. If you don't like noise in the evening make sure to ask for room that doesn't abut pool window area. Otherwise, hotel service was mostly great and sometimes not. In some respect they staff went way beyond great. For example, our baby threw up in the car and there was no laundry service in the hotel on the weekend. The customer service person "Sue" offered to take the cover home and wash it...which she did. This was GREAT service. The shuttle to park was great, the hotel manager offered us free water bottles before heading to the park. Staff was consistently friendly. The bad: housekeeping forgot to clean our room the first night, and left a dirty coffee pot second night. Hotel gave us $$ off for this happening. The food at the hotel is decent. We felt very welcome at this hotel and will stay there next time we go to Sesame Place. It is a tad pricey. If you ask, the hotel with give you "ride again" certificates for Sesame Place rides.

Great Hotel, Yucky Showers

by TripAdvisor Member kobsmom

We stayed at this hotel July 8-10, while going to Sesame Place. We used our Starwood Points on this visit. The service was wonderful! The staff was extremely friendly. The hotel is located directly across the street from the park, and we could even see the park from our hotel room (1113). Our daughter loved waking up and being able to see Elmo... There was a free shuttle to the park that ran very consistently. The only problem I had with this hotel was the bathroom. There was mold/mildew along the bathtub and many of the shower tiles.... We will probably stay here next year - the location can't be beat. I do hope that they realize the showers need to be renovated.

Rooms need work - Staff are AAA++++

by TripAdvisor Member MAF617

Just returned from a trip with my family to Sesame Place and stayed at the Sheraton Buck County. Let me start by saying that the employees and management of this hotel are all top rate, they all go above and beyond. This is the best feature of the hotel, the employees. As for the rooms, not what I'd expect from a Sheraton, so a little disappointed in that respect. The rooms could use an upgrade, the bathrooms especially. We were in two rooms and the bathrooms were identical, showing wear, mildew around the tub and tiles, doors had paint chipping, and none of the rooms offered a VCR or DVD player (which for a hotel located near a children's park should really have one in every room). But what the rooms lacked the staff made up for so I give the staff here a big A+. I hope the Sheraton invests some $$ and begins renovating these rooms, then the hotel will match the service. Would I recommend this place? "YES" but again, I know I keep repeating myself, but the staff really makes this hotel a very nice place to stay if your visiting Sesame Place.

The Best for Sesame Place

by TripAdvisor Member Jenn2002

Last year I did a package deal and ended up having to drive 20 minutes to get to Sesame.. needless to say we decided "Never again" for that deal. This year we stayed at the Sheraton and I was 100% pleased with it. The room we had was awesome. The staff was helpful. our room had a great view of Sesame Place. The shuttle to Sesame place ran pretty much all the time we never waited more than 10 minutes for it in two days. Needless to say this is where we will stay when we make our yearly stop at Sesame Place. If I have any complaint its that there are no dryers in the hotel and I would have liked to have had somewhere to toss our wet bathing suits between day 1 and 2. Next year I will bring two sets of swim things. Also this year we did sesame on a Thrusday and Friday instead of a weekend and it works out much better in terms of the crowds at the park.

Comments