Campbell House Bed and Breakfast

305 E. Main St., Ligonier, Pennsylvania, 15658, United States

Travel Tips for Ligonier

When vistiting ligonier yuo...

by CandyBear

When vistiting ligonier yuo must stop by the fort know as (Fort Ligonier) it has much history to it and was around since the 1700's. It has many old historical items from soilders who were stationed there. It has wax figures of very many famous people who lived there for a time. All the cabins in the fort are othentic how ever they are adding new once inside the fort. Fort ligoneir is open to all the public and they have a great gift shop to. My fondest memory of fort ligoneir is the first time I ever went. I went with my pap, step grandma, mum, sister, and uncle. I was about 6 years old. I was to small to see the wax figures they have inside each cabin so my pap put me on my sholders and kinda let me stay there because he got tired of picking me up and puting me back down so much so i got to have a ride all through the fort a big thanks to my pap and let god bless him.

CandyBear's new Ligonier Page

by CandyBear

ligonier is famous fore it's fort were genaral waskington stayed. The fort is still intackt and is now a natiniol historic site. You can walk through the fort and see things from the 1700's. Plus there is a cool amusemnt park called idowa Park it's famous ride is the wild mouse which is a roller coster that is fast and wicked.

Comments