Speedwell Forge B And B

See Amenities

Romantic and Cozy

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 7, 2007

We stayed in the Paymaster's Suite which is detached from the main house. It is gorgeous, romantic, and completely renovated with a hot tub, beautiful bath, floor to cathedral ceiling stone fireplace and more....Dawn the Proprietor is the sweetest woman you will meet, she couldn't do enough for us, and her breakfasts were outrageous. With kids and heavy job stress, this was the perfect place to get away and relax and forget about everything. We are going back there tomorrow and plan on getting here atleast twice a year. Dawn set us up with 2 massage therapists who came into the suite, baskets of fresh baked goodies and cheese and fruit baskets. My boss had been feeling bad about the hours I put in at work, called her ahead, and she ran into town to get wine and order baskets for him to send to us for our stay. I would recommend this place for any couple needing a time out from their hectic lives to just fit in some much needed romance, or just to relax and unwind.

Unique Quality: The grounds are beautiful, the main house and Paymaster's Suite are gorgeous, and the restaurant's in the area are fantastic as well. It is a little bit of a drive, but I recommend the Log Cabin for dinner. I think most of all what stands out for us is how clean and new everything at the Speewell is. I am very picky about the cleanliness of a place, and usually travel with my cleaning supplies, but her place is immaculate.

Nearby Speedwell Forge B And B

Amenities at Speedwell Forge B And B

• Continental Breakfast
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Lititz Travel Forum

Need advice about Lititz, Pennsylvania? Visit the Travel Forum for Lititz and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Lititz