500 Long Pond Road, P.O. Box 204, Long Pond, Pennsylvania, 18334, United States

Travel Tips for Long Pond

Pocono Mountains and Nascar

by twofold420

"2 Days"

I only lived here for about a year before I made the choice to join the Army, but I still hate race day. I'm not a Nascar fan, but even if I was, I would still hate the traffic we get those 2 days a year. Anyways, it is also close to some ski resorts like Camelback Mountain. According to my family, they've been building it up along with the surrounding areas. It's actually a nice place to live except for two days out of the year.

Long Pond, PA===heart of the Poconos!

by Tamilynn_1972

"Nascar at Long Pond, PA"

Pocono Motor Speedway---what a fun time. I was never a Nascar fan, but after spending a day at the track, wow, gained a whole new respect for the SPORT. Great day and a fun time with all of the fans that travel the U.S. for this stuff. Good day for sure and the Pocono's...well, it's a great part of Pennsylvania that shouldn't be missed if you are in the area. Beautiful scenic points and rivers and valleys that impress.

Comments