Microtel Inns & Suites Marienville

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • Worst Hotel stay ever!

I recently stayed at the microtel in marienville for 3 days, and let me tell you it was one of the worst hotel stays I have ever experienced. I got to my room, it was cleaned...up. The room smelled terribly, and the floor looked barely vaccumed. I went to shut my bathroom door, and there were dirty towels hanging on the back of it!! I was disgusted. I told the front desk girl, who was very apologetic and she said that she would give me another room. So I move to another room, and it was cleaner than the last but still not great. Later on, I went to leave my room to go get a bucket of ice, I went to open the door and could not get out!!!! I tried and tried and tried but i couldnt. So I called down to the front desk, and the girl came and got me out. She then again offered to have me moved again, I said I really didnt feel like it, but she mentioned that it was a fire hazard, and that it was up to me but she thought it would be a good idea for me to move. So again I moved. So then I finally go down to get ice, and the ice machine is out of order! The next morning I met the housekeeper, I made sure I asked her name so I knew it for my rant, Jodi. What a piece of work, she knocked on my door at 730 am! I answered and she said when are you checking out?! very rudely, i said im not checking out today, she said your supposed to be, i said no! she says oh wait i guess not. and walks away, and she never came back to clean my room! She vacuums at this hour as well and bangs on all the doors and walls with it. And not only did i notice that shes rude to guests, shes ignorant to the other employees as well. She was yelling and swearing at the one girl, i felt horrible for her. Her favorite word seems to be a four letter one, begining with F. I heard her swearing when she was cleaning rooms as well, i'm glad I didnt have any children with me or I would have been even more upset than what I am. I also noticed she parks right out front of the building blocking peoples abiltiy to park infront of the foyer, and taking up half a handicapp space. Then when i was getting ready to leave i noticed a small bug on the bed, im unsure if it was indeed a bed bug but it sure did look like it. the only good think i can say about this place is the front desk attendants were very nice, and helpful. I knew nothing that went on was thier fault, they were sweet girls, and im sorry they had to work in a place like that.

More about Marienville

Porcupines like to eat barkPorcupines like to eat bark

Near Buzzard SwampNear Buzzard Swamp

Travel Tips for Marienville

The Great Pennsylvania Wilds

by Ewingjr98

Marienville, a small village of just a few hundred people at the southern end of the Allegheny National Forest. Because of its location near the forest, this is a popular place for hunters, fisherman, and ATV and snowmobile riders to stop for food and lodging.

Marienville is also becoming a enter of the Pennsylvania corrections system, as the Abraxas high school for substance abusers and juvenile criminals, as well as the new state prison called State Correctional Institution Forest.

Comments