11237 Shaw Avenue, Meadville, Pennsylvania, 16335, United States

More about Meadville

OLDER HOMEOLDER HOME

BUSINESS DISTRICTBUSINESS DISTRICT

Mom, Dad and IMom, Dad and I

Balloons in the skyBalloons in the sky

Travel Tips for Meadville

Cracker Barrel

by 73ChargerSE about Cracker Barrel

It's the same as every other Cracker Barrel. It has the fine over-priced general store and a 'rustic' feel. The real upside is you can play checkers or the golf tee mind game while you wait for your dinner. I like just about everything here.

Pittsburgh Pa.

by chillerbeans2002

"Lots 2 Do"

There is so much to do in Pitts., it's hard to know where to start. I live in Meadville which is 2 hrs north or 1.5 hrs. if you drive like I do. It's a beautiful drive but kind of throws you off when you enter. Most cities have gradual buildings letting you know your getting close, but not Pitt. All of a sudden there it is with no warning.

I have 2 boys and a girl left at home and the boys are baseball fans. One is a Cleveland Indians (yeah!!) and another a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, so of course we go to Cleveland and Pitts. for games. We also hit a Steeler game at least once a yr. Wow, what a dedicated bunch of fans.

A must see is the Carniege Science Center. It's great for kids and adults. There is also a hands on Sports Center with wall climbing etc. A couple of years ago we went and Cirque De Solei was in town. What an awesome show that was.

Don't forget to hit Fort Pitt while there if your into history. Lots of it there.

While my heart may still be in Bridgeport Ca. and I get homesick way to often, I've decided to make the best of it.

Comments