17259 Conneaut Lake Road, Meadville, PA, 16335

Travel Tips for Meadville

My Grandparents home

by Princess_Emily

"Back yard"

I love visiting all my family in Meadville: my Grandma Phyllis, my Uncle Bill and Aunt Margie, my Aunt Sharyn and my cousin Laura. My Grandpa Ralph passed away recently.... I really miss him.
Because my Grandma has many brothers and sisters there are many more relatives but it´s hard for me to remember them all.... one day when I am older I will get to know them better!
This picture was taken at my grandparents back yard last September and I am happy to say that I always have lots of fun when I am there because I have no yard at my house in Frankfurt.... that´s why I am not looking to excited here: Mom and Dad called me back from playing with the neighbor kids just for taking this picture.... I was really mad at them!

"My friend Lakota"

This is my Aunt Sharyn´s dog Lakota. He is my friend and I love going on hikes with him through the woods around Meadville.
He is a Giant Alaskan Malamut and Sharyn told me his name is of Native American origin meaning "friendly person" and he sure is! He can pull about 500 pounds on a sled by himself, that´s a lot!

"I love animals"

Here I found a red salamander on the trail, I usually pick up whatever I find: snails, salamanders, caterpillars, worms, etc. and I study how they move and I feed them.

Tip_17's new Meadville Page

by Tip_17

Meadville, Pennsylvania- i spent many a summer here. my god parents live here. two of my childhood friends live here. the crawford county fair is here. they make stawberry rhubarb pie. the demolition derby is entertaining if you are into that stuff. it's a good county fair.

Comments