Arlington Hotel

1 Seneca St, Oil City, PA 16301

Good For No Data
  • Nice Place to Stay

I and My wife planned a birthday trip to Oil City, PA. I search for the hotel in Oil City, PA and found this hotel through Internet. I was worried about my stay. This hotel did not disappoint. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were neat and clean. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was spacious. The Continental Breakfast was delicious. The hotel has in house restaurant Torino's restaurant with full bar meal was very good. This hotel has made my Birthday trip most memorable for my lifetime. Hotel is near to Justus Park. . Everyone was very courteous, great breakfast, good location, and nice clean room. I recommend this Hotel to everyone.

Unique Quality: Clean Room

Directions: Samuel Justus Trail and Two Mile Run County Park

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Nice Hotel at a Decent Price

This is a nice hotel with a few extras in the rooms like a small refrigerator and a microwave. The lobby was not that impressive but the room was pretty nice. A decent value at $77 as of August 2011.

Unique Quality: Italian Restaurant in the hotel but it was closed the day I was there. Nice view of river and park from some rooms.

Comments