Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia

Travelocity Orbitz.com Booking.com

Costs 28% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• DCRltr's Profile Photo

Great location and service

We keep coming back. It has a wonderful location, pleasant rooms, and a often needed re-fueling opportunity at the free happy hour for Plaza Club guests.

Unique Quality: Use the valet parking. It makes it very easy- in and out for your stay.

Directions: Rittenhouse Square District

More about Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel Philadelphia

An Excellent Hotel!!

by TripAdvisor Member Goodguydoug

I made reservations for my partners get-a-way birthday weekend (Jan 30) at the Radisson Warwick Hotel in Philadelphia PA. I have to say that the Radisson Warwick was perfect from the moment we walked into the place. Everyone was very attentive, polite and more than willing to answer any questions you had. When I made the reservations (online) I requested an upper floor with a King size bed and a view of the city, and to my surprise we got that wonderful room with a great view of the city. The room accommodations were excellent too. The windows opened about 6 inches which is a rareity these days, so you could get fresh air if you wanted it, the heating system worked well too. The king size bed was very comfortable and sleeping wasn't a problem at all. The towels in the bathroom were very soft and thick, and it was no problem drying off after taking a great shower too. My only minor complaint was that the light bulb in the fixture in the ceiling as you walked into the room was burned out, and I am sure that they would have changed it right away if I did call, but since I didn't call it didn't get changed. I really did not think of it as a problem as there were enough lights in the room that you didn't need that light anyway. Needless to say that we had a great time in Philadelphia that weekend, and staying at the Warwick Radisson just topped off our stay. You know I have to mention that when we have been to Philly before and we would stay Embassy Suites, since that is the hotel my partner always insisted on staying at. Well staying at the Radisson Warwick this past weekend changed his mind, and we will now be staying at the Radisson Warwick when we visit Philly again, which will happen to be next month when we celebrate my birthday. Great Hotel!!!

Average stay, great location

by TripAdvisor Member bbg8r

Stayed at the Warwick for a business meeting. Location near Rittenhouse Square is good. Many nice restaurants and lots of shopping near by. The Circles restaurant is not very good. Service was poor and food was mediocre. Rooms were small but clean and comfortable. I misplaced my coat the first day I was there and had to go through many channels to get help finding it. Eventually after a call to the manager, he found it and brought it to my room. Overall an enjoyable stay.

Valentine's Package

by TripAdvisor Member mel721317

I really wish I could say more good things about this hotel but the Circles restaurant really just ruined it for me too much. My boyfriend and I got the Valentines day package over the weekend for $265 (plus tax, after parking it is more like $325) you received a king room which was a nice size (we received a corner room so we had 2 windows in our room and 1 in the bathroom) a four course dinner at Circles, breakfast in the morning and turn down service with chocolates put on your pillow. Everything was perfect until we went to dinner. Not one person in that restaurant had a good meal because the service was the worst I have ever had anywhere. The food itself was good but not worth the poor service. So if you want to stay at the Warwick it is a good bet just don't eat at the restaurant.

A great weekend get away

by TripAdvisor Member sweetkeys

Choosing a hotel off the Internet can be a challenge. This was one of the best choices ever. The rooms were very accomodating. The staff was the friendliest and most helpful! Our weekend package included full breakfast which was outstanding. I would strongly recommend staying at this property and will plan to stay here again the next time I'm in Philly.

horrible experiece

by TripAdvisor Member Jillg2337

My boyfriend and i just got the valentines day package here and it was def not worth it! the food at the circles restaurant was disgusting and seemed like it was sitting out for hours. we also got a bottle of $2 chapagne that was called Barefoot Bubbly, which was insulting to drink. the only positive thing about dinner was the good service there was hair on the pillows in our nice king sized bed. the toilet was clogged before we even used it. we also got a bill for 96 dollars for room service that we didnt even get. the buffet breakfast in the morning was not good either. not going back to this hotel.

Sleepless in Philadelphia

This hotel is extremely noisy, the water in the shower turns from warm to freezing in mid-stream and the bedding is rough and uncomfortable. I wouldn't stay here again if you paid me although the hotel is extremely well located--check out the Miel Patisserie just a few doors down and the Belgian waffle restaurant up the street.

I really enjoyed the Radisson in Washington DC near Dupont Circle. This one in Philadelphia was a real disappointment.

Good value for money

by TripAdvisor Member RosieCLondon

Our stay at the Warwick was good value for money. On the positive side, the hotel is in a great location, the rooms are a reasonable size and the reception staff were very helpful. However, our room was a little "tired", as was the bathroom (the sink was cracked), and the buffet breakfast in Circles restaurant was not up to much. Nonetheless, we found a good deal on the Internet for this hotel and it was adequate for our purposes - a place to stay while we were seeing the city.

The best

This hotel was awesome. My fiance and I enjoyed a romantic weekend here. It was centrally located to the shops and restaurants. The hotel parking is pricey. We didn't eat at the hotel because we were referred to Devin's around the corner and that was awesome. Highly recommended! The room was spacious. View was awful so keep the sheer curtains closed. Other than that, the service was excellent.

Nice Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member tdpndc

The hotel has some problems but overall it is a great choice for visitors to Philly. One plus side: the hotel is centrally located with easy access to the entire city, the rooms are spacious and exceptionally clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and room rates are reasonable. The negatives are minor but noticeable . . . the front desk is often understaffed making for long check-in and check-out times, parking is expensive and the on-site fitness center is in need of improvement (it does not match with the quality and cost of the hotel).

Comments