Caesars Brookdale

April1985's Profile Photo

Brookdale-on-the-Lake

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 25, 2006

I was 12 at the time that I went to the Caesars Pocono Resort, and I had so much fun. It was deffinatly a the typical family vacation. The Brookdale lodge was the lodge for families. The other lodges are for adults, who want romantic getways, and to have no children in sight. This lodge was so much fun, there were so many activities, and the fun never stopped. It was a perfect family getaway!

I went in April, so the weather was perfect!

Unique Quality: The heated pool was great, as well the paddle boats, basketball courts, fishing sights, sighseeing, outdoor games, and of course the dining was fun. You could eat with just your family, or share a table with another family. Im more of a just family kinda person, especially when im on vacation, but some people may enjoy that, and the kids get to meet other kids, so it can be fun. Horseback riding was my favorite thing to do, but that is off the property. The Poconos are great for horseback riding. They are western style horses (those are the saddles with the knot in the front). Its a lot of fun, I deffinatly recomend taking the family there.

1 Photo of Caesars Brookdale

Scotrun Travel Forum

Need advice about Scotrun, Pennsylvania? Visit the Travel Forum for Scotrun and ask our Answer Gurus.

Scotrun Travel Guide