Knights Inn Somerset Pa

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 47 reviews
Expedia.com CheapTickets.com

1 of Somersets worst

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 16, 2011

This motel and super 8 is owned by the same person. I stayed at super 8 for years and when the new owner took over I had nothing but problems, very dirty. I stayed at Knights Inn without knowing this, had I known I wouldn't have stayed. The room I had was very dirty, mold on wall by bed, the mattress on 1st bed had a big dip in the center, bedspreads dirty. Curtains were missing hooks and couldn't open or close them unless you stood on a chair. The windows were very dirty and I washed the inside myself. The bathroom had dirt on the walls as well as the floor. The walls in the rest of the room were also dirty and had several holes in wall. I didn't want to touch anything in the room. You don't want to complain to the owner, he is a real a$$ and will not get any satisfaction from him. I don't blame the cleaning lady she didn't have much to work with and she was very polite. Do not stay at either one you will be very disappointed.

Don't stay there!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 2, 2011

We joined the Wyndham Rewards so we are checking their properties out. The Knights Inn Somerset PA needs new carpet, beds, paint, everything. Room was dirty, blanket was dirty, carpet was dirty! The breakfast was horrible! I also don't like the fact that you have to pay first and if you want a refund you can't get it.

Unique Quality: NONE

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Somerset Travel Forum

Need advice about Somerset, Pennsylvania? Visit the Travel Forum for Somerset and ask our Answer Gurus.