Knights Inn Somerset Pa

Knights Inn Somerset
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• 1 of Somersets worst

This motel and super 8 is owned by the same person. I stayed at super 8 for years and when the new owner took over I had nothing but problems, very dirty. I stayed at Knights Inn without knowing this, had I known I wouldn't have stayed. The room I had was very dirty, mold on wall by bed, the mattress on 1st bed had a big dip in the center, bedspreads dirty. Curtains were missing hooks and couldn't open or close them unless you stood on a chair. The windows were very dirty and I washed the inside myself. The bathroom had dirt on the walls as well as the floor. The walls in the rest of the room were also dirty and had several holes in wall. I didn't want to touch anything in the room. You don't want to complain to the owner, he is a real a$$ and will not get any satisfaction from him. I don't blame the cleaning lady she didn't have much to work with and she was very polite. Do not stay at either one you will be very disappointed.

More about Somerset

A knowledgeable staff shares kitchen secrets.A knowledgeable staff shares kitchen secrets.

Markers representing the heroes of Flight 93Markers representing the heroes of Flight 93

Travel Tips for Somerset

Somerset

by Travmad

"County Seat"

Somerset is the county seat for Somerset county and the county I live in. It's mostly rural with rolling dairy farms maple syrup collecting and plenty of outdoor activities. There are three downhill ski areas just outside of Somerset as well as a few lakes plenty of camping, rails to trails and outright wilderness. I should mention a group of outlet storesfor the shoppers. Somerset is also a crossroad for the Pa. turn pike running east to west, Philly to Pittsburgh, state route 219 running north to south.

Comments