Days Inn Penn State

240 S Pugh St, State College, Pennsylvania, 16801, United States
Days Inn State College
Hotels.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

More about State College

Gigantic Lemon Meringue Pie Ice Cream Cone!!Gigantic Lemon Meringue Pie Ice Cream Cone!!

Original Bldg.fireplace ~ vintage cooking utensilsOriginal Bldg.fireplace ~ vintage cooking utensils

My Incredible Strawberry ConeMy Incredible Strawberry Cone

Man giving homage to the bottle gods.Man giving homage to the bottle gods.

Travel Tips for State College

Visit the Nittany Lion Shrine....

by aurigus

Visit the Nittany Lion Shrine. Its the symbol of Penn State. Also, take a tour of the campus - they start at the Shields Building (i believe) every hour on weekdays and football weekends. What can I say I spent the best and the worst years of my life here. I'm graduating shortly and it will be in my past but I will always remember it fondly. Spend some time downtown, and if you are college aged, go out to one of the many bars that are around.

A Journey for Ice Cream

by LadyRVG

We stopped at State College to check out the Creamery at Penn State. We had seen it featured on a show called Ice Cream Paradise and it looked incredible. So we hopped in the car for a roadtrip that would turn out to have two stops at the Creamery for some of the best ice cream I have ever tasted.

The Creamery has a variety of flavors for sale in tubs, cones, cups and in milkshakes. The flavors change on a daily basis and have some interesting flavors. When we visited I had the French Vanilla nd the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Chris had the Strawberry and Blueberry cheesecake ice cream. It was so worth the trip for this incredible treat! *

Comments