28 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown, Rhode Island, 02842, United States

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

• mscathy1973's Profile Photo

Not a place to get your sleep on

The hotel is small and definitely not updated,but i will say it was a great location. I researched and thought this would be a great place to stay. When we got their I signed in and gave my card for incidentals. Friday night we were woken up at 11:00 p.m. due to an obnoxious individual in the next room. I went down said something then returned to the room. Saturday night we got sleep for two hours and woken up again. My fiance called the front desk and let the night manager know it was noisy, then I got woken up and we both went to the front desk.We complained and we were both exhausted. During this time they were slamming doors and banging on walls.They kept us up all night. Also on Sunday afternoon my fiance went down for a smoke and another individual was down their as well. They were on the second floor and they were woken up as well and very irritated because him and his fiance were also woken up. We were told there was nothing that they could do.Sunday in the late morning we finally got a chance to get some sleep.Sunday I checked our Bank Account and found that my fiance's card got charged as well for incidentals.We got the well you must have swiped the card. My card was swiped at the beginning I even asked if they wanted Identification and they said no.Which I find to be very worrisome for the fact that anyone could use anyone's credit card. On Sunday the manager brought a gift bag with cheese doodles some cookies four mint candies and a 1000 choice hotel points like this was suppose to make up for two sleepless nights and inconveinance to my fiance's account. the whole time their was irritating and extremely stressful. I asked for the GM's number. We came home on Monday went directly to our bank. Found out my card was charged at 2:23 p.m. for incidentals and then my fiance's at :2:26 p.m. 2 times on Friday once on saturday and once on sunday. We found this out from the bank. Then when we got home I called the GM and he was unavailable so I spoke to Tracy in his office and she got right on it. We are still waiting on information and we are still irritated about the whole situation. We were also told that the individual got spoken to and now we know why it got even louder on the second night. We still don't know how my fiance's information was taken we never had his card and we never gave them any information everything was in my name. We got no apologies and their is nothing they could do.The pool was dirty only one ice machine on the second floor stale snacks on the first floor coffee was disgusting and breakfast eggs were made in the microwave.

Unique Quality: The beach was right across the street. We got the chance to see the Special Forces in training with their Black Hawks. Flo's Clam right next to comfort inn has great specials and great seafood. About 1.5-2 miles their is the Newport Grand Casino also shopping area with plenty of restaurants.

Directions: If you wanted to go to the Newport Grand Casino turn out left from hotel stay straight and to the left. When you get to the lights take a left Green End Ave and continue straight. The Newport Grand Casino is right across from the Best Western Hotel.

Comments