Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick Rhode Island

cjg1's Profile Photo

Good Location & Price

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 14, 2011

We chose this Hilton for the price and the location. We were staying in Warwick for a family function and the hotel was only ten minutes away. The price for the weekend was right with $106 a night.

The Hilton Garden Inn is situated five minutes off the highway; close to the airport and the T station. It makes for a perfect pre-flight or business hotel.

We arrived early on a Saturday morning and were pleasantly surprised to find that our room was ready. Nice, we had expected to hang out in my in-laws room until ours was ready (they had arrived the previous night). Our room was on the sixth floor of the building; room 630. The room was a good size and far enough away from vending/elevators.

The room had the basic, chair, ottoman, desk, dresser, microwave, fridge, TV, bathroom and bed. The only think I don't like about the Hilton Garden Inn is their "adjustable" beds. They are real garbage and no matter how you "adjust" them, it's never to your liking.

Service here was impeccable with an outstanding front desk team and wait staff in the restaurant. We had breakfast vouches (due to Diamond Status) and the dining room staff was incredible. The place was jam packed yet everything flowed smoothly and food was good. Great job!

Despite the bad bed it was a good stay. I wouldn't cross it off my list when in the area but I would let price dictate my next stay.

Unique Quality: Service was excellent and to me that is key. Rooms were clean and in good condition.

**The handicap accesible rooms are huge! My father-in-law has MS and is wheelchair bound. The HA rooms are the largest in the hotels and I can't believe the size. the only complaint is in the bathroom. They have a tub instead of a shower stall. This is not good if you need to be able to wheel in for a shower. If you need a shower stall; bring a shower chair or don't stay here.**

Nearby Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick Rhode Island

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick Rhode Island

• Hilton Warwick
  • Hilton Garden Inn Warwick
  • Warwick Hilton Garden Inn
  • Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/warwick Hotel Warwick

Address: 1 Thurber Street/Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, Rhode Island, 02886, United States

5 Photos of Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick Rhode Island

• Kitchenette
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Warwick Travel Forum

Need advice about Warwick, Rhode Island? Visit the Travel Forum for Warwick and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Warwick hotel reviews