Radisson Airport Hotel Providence

cjg1's Profile Photo

Good Cheap Suite Stay

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 12, 2011

I must admit the purpose of this stay was purely based on a promotion for Radisson. This one stay would earn 50,000 bonus points and I felt it was a good deal. We were already planning on being in the area that weekend so it made sense to get this stay in.

The hotel is located right by the airport. The neighborhood is a bit on the sketchy side which worried me a bit when we pulled into the parking lot. From the outside I was expecting to be dissapointed and already had a back up plan of staying at the Hilton across the street if this proved unsuitable. I was quite surprised when we entered the lobby...everything was clean and looked new. We were checked in by Marko and his trainee for the day Sara. We chatted with Marko and found out he is a fellow New Yorker and grew up in the Bronx just like my wife. I don't know if that had anything to do with our upgrade to a suite but I was happy regardless.

The suite really impressed me dispite its first floor location. There were two large rooms seperated by glass and wood sliding doors. The sitting room was large with a bar area with fridge and microwave, sofa, desk, chair, closet and the bathroom. The bathroom had a large jacuzzi jet tube. The bedroom had a dresser, TV, chair and sleep number bed. The sleep number bed was great; I honestly had an incredible sleep.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed this room and stay in general. I will definitely used this Hotel again if the price and promotion is right.

Nearby Radisson Airport Hotel Providence

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Warwick Travel Forum

Need advice about Warwick, Rhode Island? Visit the Travel Forum for Warwick and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Warwick hotel reviews