1850 Post Road, Warwick, Rhode Island, 02886, United States
Sheraton.com Priceline.com Expedia.com

More about Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel

Will be nice when they're done remodeling

by TripAdvisor Member Snarky

They're remodeling the hotel right now. Until it's done, the outside looks downright ugly, but the parts that are done look pretty good. Once its complete, this hotel will look pretty modern and nice - but for now half of the hotel looks like something out of the 1970's from the street.

Inside, other than some construction being done at the end of the hallway, the work looks like it's pretty much complete. Rooms are well decorated with the usual dark blues and browns that Sheraton has been using lately. The bed is comfortable and the linens good quality. The furnishings all looked new and everything in the room was in working order.

You'll find two computers and a printer in the lobby so you can log in and get your boarding pass for free. WiFi is also free in the lobby. You'll pay $10.95/day for high speed internet in your room, which also comes bundled with unlimited domestic long distance calling.

Although this hotel is pretty much at the edge of the tarmac, I didn't hear any planes during a two night stay.

Service was prompt and friendly.

OK for a late night Airport Stopover

by TripAdvisor Member Tackle

Reservations: easy at Starwood.com; very inexpensive.
Check-in: fast and friendly
Room: clean and nicely appointed, recently remodeled, nice TV, modern furniture, nice linens, so-so towels, quiet.
Check-out: fast and accurate.
Amenities: ok gym and very nice pool.
Restaurant: ok for breakfast.
Verdict: good place to stay if you need to be near the airport. They are remodeling the whole hotel.

Okay if you are desperate

by TripAdvisor Member 195binney

I stayed here one night as I was catching a plane the following day. The FREE shuttle to the airport is regular and a big help to all.the Hotel is right out with the airport in quite a miserable part of town. The entrance area is nice with a fire and couches. Checkin was quick and easy, I paid extra for the lounge floor and was disappointed. I tried to go to the lounge and every time I went it was locked witht he lights out. It was also very small and really just a converted hotel room, do not waste your money. Decent gym and indoor pool I have to say. Breakfast was okay. My room was so cold, the heater did heat it up and things got warmer but I had to leave the heating on all night in order to stay warm, but it rattled and kepted me awake! Bed was nice with good linens. Only stay if you have no choice, but I suspect it is the nicest hotel at the airport as the flight crews were staying there!

suitable hotel for the price

by TripAdvisor Member ragaja

I got a really good rate during the xmas season. the place could use some modernizing, but i assume that is part of the renovations they are currently undergoing.

the staff was accomodating and there were no airport noise despite the close proximity to the airport.

Noise

by TripAdvisor Member bzl1200

Stayed two nights. Noise from the airport was not a problem and the heating/cooling system was quiet, but the sound insulation between rooms is poor. You could literally hear every single thing from the adjacent room, from people walking, to drawers opening, to cell phone conversations (basically every word) to the TV... So the first night was fine when no one was in the next room, but the second night was awful.

The hotel was ok otherwise - clean, comfortable, etc. But I wouldn't stay here again because of the noise.

I loved it

by TripAdvisor Member frequentflyerlawer

This was my first time in the area for business...I enjoyed the great welcome by the manager Mr. Brody when I arrived, he made me feel welcome and confident my stay would be all that I expect from a Sheraton. I have rearly seen such hands on attention in my travels; especialy from the management.
The bed was very comfy and the room appointed nicely (GREAT LINENS). They are going through a renovation but I didnt notice it. Loved the service in the restaurant and the Salmon is to die for. The entire staff really cares about your having an enjoyable stay, I know this becouse every staff member from the maids to managers and waiters asked me. I know hotels and this is a winner!

Great value for the money, classy style, good location, comfortable

by TripAdvisor Member HappyAnabel

Sheraton Hotel – Providence Airport – stayed - 12/21-22/2007:
Location – good, not too far from the airport, convenient.
Appearance:
Exterior – Average – clean, kept up (there was a lot of snow on the ground, so it was hard to tell about the grounds).
Interior – The lobby looked nice – furnished well/classy.
Rooms – Rooms were very clean, minimally decorated, clean lines and classy look. I liked it (comfortable bed) plenty of space.
Bathrooms (in room) – very clean – not very decorative, plain, and utilitarian.

Great value for the price, I enjoyed staying in this hotel, the bed was so comfortable, the room was nice and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend it!

A Nice Sheraton Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member MTCSS

Was here for a family weekend. The hotel is undergoing a makeover and the lobby is very inviting with the roaring fireplace. The lobby also has a workstation with 2 computers for customer’s use. I made the reservation on the Starwood WebPages and received a very good rate. Check in was a breeze. The room was a typical airport hotel room with a desk with Internet available. No complaints with the room, it was clean, well furnished and a very comfortable bed. The only time spent at the hotel was to sleep and I did not notice any jet noises from the nearby airport. I would stay here again if I were in the area.

Wonderful Sleep

by TripAdvisor Member kevinlydot

I got a great deal on Priceline. I bid, and made a slight adjustment on the price. My "booked" room was a bit cold, but the wonderful think on your feet staff here created a wonderful stay. Especially Ms. Grant. She got me a room that was cozy and helped me with all my questions about location and things to do.

K

Great Stay

by TripAdvisor Member KarBear03

I booked this hotel through Priceline. I bid $50.00 and WON!!!!!!
We were just staying one night as we had a very early morning flight and lived over an hour from TF Green.
The hotel is lovely. The lobby is very warm and welcoming. The hotel is going through renovations. It is 1/2 mile from Green. We heard nothing as far as noise from the airport. We also saw many flight staff staying here. We ate dinner at Bertucci's which is a 5 minute walk from the Sheraton. That was a great dinner as well. We returned to the hotel, unpacked a few items and decided to walk around the hotel. We stopped into their restaurant and asked if we could have a large pot of hot tea to take back to the room. For $3.00 we had a huge carafe of hot water and many tea bags and mugs. Perfect. While back in the room getting settled in, the phone rang. It was the front desk asking if we needed anything. We asked for a 5am wake-up call as we had not called yet to schedule the wake-up call as well as scheduled our shuttle to the airport. Amy was very nice and handled that and asked if we needed any more blankets and/or pillows or towels. We were all set. The bathroom was stocked with shower and bath gels/creams.
Next morning we were up and ready to go but a few minutes past 6am, my sister says we need to get going as the shuttle will be waiting for us. As soon as we got off the elevator, there was the driver asking if we were from room ***, yes we were and we were off to Green.
All in all a great hotel and an even greater price!!!!!!!!!!!!
A+++!!!!