Sleep Inn Beaufort

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

For Parris Island Graduation

Always before when we've been to Beaufort, we have been on our boat. And normally I would stay at the Hampton Inn. Originally I booked Thursday and Friday and the Hampton Inn was not available for Thursday, so I booked the Sleep Inn instead. I had to call them after I made the booking to be sure I got all my Choice Hotel points.

My son was staying at the Hampton Inn. We checked in after we finished with the Parent's Day activities, and they gave us information on all the activities on the base, including directions to get there. On the graduation weeks, the hotels are pretty well booked on Thursday and Friday night with parents and friends of graduates. They gave us a coupon for Gilligans and told us it was two doors down, which it was except that the building that was one door down was a Marine store that took up a whole block.

Unique Quality: Our room had a local paper on the bed, and when we checked out, I picked up another local paper which also had a complete list of the graduates in it. The room was supposed to be a handicapped room, but it had a big square shower with nowhere to sit. There was a desk and chair, a microwave and fridge and a TV. There was also free wi-fi which worked fine, and the next morning there was a continental breakfast. They had cranberry drink but it was quite sweet and concentrated. They also had sweet rolls, bagels, coffee, and tea. It wasn't as extensive a breakfast as at the Hampton Inn.

Comments