35 Lockwood Dr, Charleston, South Carolina, 29401, United States

Hotels.com Expedia.com Courtyard.com

• SarahE30's Profile Photo

Do NOT EVER STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!

Me email to the manager...
    "I am extremely upset with my stay here at your hotel. Had I wonderful stay in your hotel, spent almost 500 dollars for a two days. The day before I was to check out I had an emergency at home, should have Al left that night but decided not to drive back upset and at night. I got up early Thursday morning in a hurry to get home to Charlotte/Mooresville, glad I got here in one piece. I had three dresses hanging in the closet..left them by mistake...I know house keeping would have gone in the closet because I left the iron out from the night before. Needless to say I called they only have two of my dresses...So housekeeping stole this most expensive dress!!! The other two were from target and old navy..The other is over a hundred black cocktail dress!!!! I would love to see the video tape from that hallway to see which housekeeper stole me dress!!! I actually drove down to Charleston yesterday to get my dresses from Mooresville. I stayed the night needless to say didn't stay at your hotel. I was planning to go back to Charleston August 1 through August 5th, was planning to stay at this hotel. I loved the location and pool. But there is no way I will now...I will let everyone know about this situation too on every review post possible. Your housekeepers are thefts! Im extremely upset!!!!" the manager response..

"We understand your frustration in leaving the dresses behind. We are thankful that we did have 2 dresses turned into lost and found that belonged to you. We are disappointed you would choose to tarnish our name on public web-sites in anger versus allow us to work with you in resolving this. We do not have cameras in our guestrooms so we are unable to review camera footage. We feel very strongly about this allegation and your tone. I urge you to contact the Charleston Police Department and file a report of stolen property. ( http://www.charleston-sc.gov/dept/contacts.aspx?nid=234 ) We will cooperate fully with that investigation. Please reply with the Police Report number so I can follow-up with investigators to assure this is dealt with."

Regards,

John M. Boyd

General Manager
    Courtyard by Marriott
    Charleston - Waterfront
    35 Lockwood Drive
    Charleston, SC 29401
    843.722.7229

WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS?????????? NO SORRY NO NOTHING!!!!!! THIS IS UNREAL!!!!!!!!!

Comments