Value Score No Data
Good For Business
I highly recommend the King George IV Inn
Me and my two friends had a very pleasant experience staying at the King George IV Inn. We shared Room 2 and since we were only staying a Wednesday night we got a deal. The staff members were extremely courteous and helpful. From the moment we got there, they settled us right in and then gave us tips on what to see and where to eat. The room was very spacious, had air conditioning, wireless internet, and a TV. The location was perfect, right in the heart of downtown so we were able to walk to all the attractions we wanted to see and go shopping. I felt we well got our money's worth!
Unique Quality: - Breakfast is served in the quaint Breakfast Room on the 1st floor, or eat on the porches from 8:30 - 10:30am.
- Free parking (very handy for walking around downtown)
- Located in the heart of the Historic Shopping and Dining District it is a one minute walk to King Street shopping and restaurants and a five minute walk to the Historic Market.
Directions: King George Inn is located at 32 George Street, one signal light below Calhoun, between King and Meeting.
Popular Hotels in Charleston
237 Meeting Street, Charleston
166 Church St, Charleston
149 Wentworth St., Charleston
112 North Market Street, Charleston
Explore the World
- World Of Wonders Kremlin Palace
- Royal Grand Azure
- Hampton Inn Baltimore - Camden Yards
- Hotel Nesrine
- Paris Suites Nyc
- Fairmont Singapore
- Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
- Pepita Alay Apartments
- Mcintosh Inn Of Princeton (Us Rte 1 And Quakerbridge Mall )
- Dorint Wuerzburg Hotel
- Jacobs Inn
- Novotel Bielefeld
- Sofitel Saphir Palace Hammamet
- Gaia Napa Valley Hotel