Days Inn Florence

3783 West Palmetto Street, I-95 & US 76 (Exit 157), Florence, South Carolina, 29501, United States

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • Dirty, Filthy, Disgusting!

On our trip, finally moving from the sad dirty South, we had to rest and unfortunately, at 3am in the morning we stopped at this hotel. Finally some rest...WRONG! The A/C was noisy and smelled like mold, the bathtub was dirty, some of the towels were beige and some white(not sure if from being dirty). A rat's nest would have been cleaner than this place. The room smelled, there were dead bugs on the carpet around the beds. I lost one of my earrings and when I moved the mattress to recover it I found many tissue papers around a couple of beer cans like if someone had used them and thrown them behind the bed with the cans. When I complained to the manager all she had to say was "Oh ,I will let housekeeping know". I know that $56.38 ( I am a Hilton Honors member) doesn't buy luxury, but at least it should buy cleanliness. This place should be inspected by the Department Of Health.

Unique Quality: The lack of care for their customers.

Directions: I-95 Exit 157

Travel Tips for Florence

Just Resting

by msbrandysue

"Why Did I Come?"

I came to Florence, or rather, THROUGH Florence on my way home to Houston fron Connecticut. I drove from Connecticut all the way to Florence, South Carolina in one day...amazing, huh? Lol

"My Favorite Part"

I found a Hampton Inn right off the freeway where I spent the night. It's definitely my favorite hotel chain. Enjoyed the comfy bed and good night sleep. Ended up sleeping in and driving all the way to Houston the next day!

Comments