1735 Stokes Road, Florence, South Carolina, 29501, United States

Hampton.com Travelocity Despegar.com

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

My Home Away From Home

Hampton Inn is probably my favorite mid-price hotel chain. I feel safe here, they have comfortable rooms, free wireless, and it's a step above the Comfort Inns and Best Westerns without too much of a price difference.

The staff is usually very friendly and professional. I got to Hampton Inn in South Carolina very late at night but the desk clerk was very nice to hook me up with a room and point out that the indoor poor was available 24 hours a day and showed the exercise room. I completely crashed once getting settled but it was tempting, to be sure. I settled for a hot shower in the nice bathroom.

The cable channels were a nice touch and the desk provided was a nice touch to set my laptop up, etc.

When I stayed in July 2009 it seemed to be fairly new. There wasn't a lot around this place but all I really needed was some sleep and a shower. It was a great stop and not far off the highway!

Unique Quality: I love Hampton Inn for so many reasons... #1 has to be the beds. They are so comfy and the pillows are amazing. They come in firm and not-so-firm and everything in between. #2 is the wonderful breakfast they offer each morning. They have a range of coffee, juices, cereal, waffles, fruit, etc. They also have warm breakfast foods such as omelettes, sausage, biscuits, muffins, etc. I don't always get up in time for breakfast but the fact that they cater to so many different tastes is special.

***The parking lot is HEAVILY lit at night. Lol more so than most other places I've seen. Thank goodness they have very thick curtains over the windows so it shouldn't be a problem.

Comments