101 Stuard St, Gaffney, SC 29341

visitors centervisitors center

Travel Tips for Gaffney

Final Exam

by KarenandCory

Final Exam (1981) was partially filmed at Limestone College in Gaffney.
A killer stands between college students and their final exam in this slow-paced slasher movie. Not a great film by any standards, however it is moderately enjoyable. It may be that it only holds my interest because of where it was filmed.
I was unable to find a copy on DVD. I found a used VHS version on Amazon.com. I watched this movie many times during my visits to Gaffney.

Don't speed by Gaffney!!

by acemj

"Speed limit: 60mph"

If you're driving on I-85 North on your way to Charlotte, you're destined to pass through Gaffney, South Carolina. VT member, b1bob and I decided to make a slight detour on our way back from Asheville to Charlotte and, in a twist of fate, I ended up getting pulled over by one of South Carolina's finest state troopers doing 80 in a 60! Oops.

Not wanting to have the points follow me on my insurance record, I decided to make the hour drive back to Gaffney from Charlotte and appear in court to enter a plea that would prevent my insurance rates from getting jacked up to those of my teenage years.

Here are some of my impressions . . .

Comments