Park Lane Hotel And Suites

See Amenities

Great for families..

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 27, 2012

We had an amazing time at the suites. We traveled with a company called Vacation Play and they did what they said they were going to do. The rooms were nice and spacious, wel the bathroom was a lil on the small side but the room was amazing.we had 2 queens and a pull out sofa bed. The beds were soft beds, we had fluffy pillows, and we had a fully furnished kitchen.. perfect for weekly visits. The hotel is under new management and the staff is friendly and very helpful. My family will definatley be coming back to the suites..

Unique Quality: Awesome staff, clean rooms, clean pool..

Directions: Behind nick steak and seafood, across from palmetto dunes

What A DUMP!!! Staff Is Useless!!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 14, 2012

If you’re into the promise of amities but the in ability to follow thru this is your place... Upon first glance this appears to be a good bang for your buck. After the first night the only thing banging will be your head from all the noise.. And God forbid, if you call to complain they will find a way to add charges to your bill... Shoppers Beware!!!! I will be posting pictures of some of the "fine Amenities" but keep in mind the Extremely loud "Water Hammer" noise in the bathroom. The Refrigerator that sounded like it was going to lift off in to space. And last but definitely not least the smell from the garbage disposal and the water heater in a closet right in the room unit was so bad I personally went and got a cleaner for the unit at the local Wal-Mart... Spoke to "Mary" at front desk and besides informing me she was an "ex smoker"??? was told there was nothing the hotel could do during our stay!!!! And we found and additional 100 billed to our credit card for smoking in the room!!! Well being that me and my wife are both nonsmokers this is extremely ludicrous and being that the hotel allows the hotel patrons to smoke in all common areas (pool, even their own balcony.. WHERE IF YOU LEAVE YOUR BALCONY DOOR OPEN THE PERSON BELOW YOU IS PUFFING AWAY ON A CIGAR THE SMOKE MAY TRAVEL IN YOUR ROOM.... But Again its strongly believed this bill was a form of retaliation in regards to the many complaints about the room!!! Funny thing is we liked the fact this was a "SMOKE FREE" Hotel.. They just failed to tell us the smoke free is limited to only the interior of the building but if you like you can smoke on your balcony and make everyone else enjoy your wonderful smell. So beyond that the paint peeling from the ceiling. The kitchen Sink with the handle that if you lift up comes right off the sink. The toilet paper holder that is on upside down and with one screw that thinks it’s a see-saw. The Water heater built for one shower!!!!! The pipes sticking out of the wall in the shower. The Fun way how when you pull the knob to turn the water on in the shower the tub spout jumps off the wall like it wants to bite you… The exposed wiring in the cabinets.(Major Code Violation by the way, Requires Conduit) The Jacuzzi that apparently never works. And just the staffs overall inablity to be helpful in any sense of the word... Literally, all I got out of Mary the "Ex-Smoker", lol, was I should smoke on the balcony with the door closed??? I DONT SMOKE!!! lmao.. Maybe someone should have told us to make sure our balcony door was closed (even though we were on the third floor) because if someone outside smoked "in the SMOKE-FREE" (lmao) hotel and it went in our room we would be billed for it!!!! So with this said, this has to be the worst hotel me and my wife have ever had the displeasure of being invited to!!!! Oh, my wife just reminded me.. When we smelled the odor in the room and checked the garbage disposal unit we turned it on we discovered whom ever stayed in the room prior to us must of had a baby cause there was plastic bottle flying out of it…. Honest one would think a hotel would check these prior to allowing a guest to check in.. And this I had to save for last cause I almost hit the floor laughing when I tried to open the oven and realized due to the knobs on the 70’s style cabinets the door would only open about six inches or so.. We made a video in an effort to help people from having the same experience that we had so if you would like a copy of the two and a half minute video please send your request to Perfectionautomotive@live.com and just put video request in the subject. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.... Hope this has been helpful... What a complete Failure this Hotel was…. Be Cautioned!!!!!

Directions: Off of 278 Just pass the miniture golf southbound

Pet NOT "Friendly" Hotel and Customer Service

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 10, 2012

While it appears to be “pet friendly” … it is definitely not. We received 2 phone calls in our room when our yellow lab went out to the balcony alerting us “you better get your dog off the balcony because he’s barking at everyone” … Truth: he went out once, barked at someone who was saying hi to him. Went to dinner, got 3 missed calls that dogs were tearing up room and annoying guests…Truth: nothing was destroyed, no scratches, no barking (we even snuck back to the room to try to catch them). Not to mention the dinner ruined, they also threated to have us pay to relocate all guests on the floor at our expense (but I’m sure they’d change them too – the savvy business people they are) and when we said this is a very ‘non-friendly’ pet-friendly place, they graciously smiled and said, we’d love to check you out. We were at the hotel maybe 4 hours and they still tried to charge my card for the entire stay, the pet fees and it took almost a week to get in touch with the manager and even more to get the changes reversed. We ended up staying at Palmetto Bluff – VERY PET FRIENDLY!

Will not stay again

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 6, 2011

I stayed here recently and the experience was awefull. The management was not nice at all. My child had an accident and I was moved to another room. When I got home a week later, I was charged a fee and they did NOT notify me. They also put a hold on my checking account. I WILL NEVER STAY AGAIN.

Nice, but call first

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 26, 2009

We stayed at Park Lane twice while in Hilton Head. The first time was as part of a time share promotional package. The hotel says it has suites, but that just means the full kitchen is part of the room with no separation. It was a bit of a stretch for a family of four to spend a week in one room. Luckily, we stayed busy outside most of the time. The first room we were shown opened out to the pool courtyard, but was directly in front of the laundry. We were moved to another room that opened onto the parking lot, but was nice access to our car and actually a lot quieter. We did request a two room suite, but one was not available (all week long??). The breakfast was well appointed with fruit, cold cereal, waffles, hot cereal and I think omelets. There was also a well appointed free happy hour of wine, beer and munchies (hot and cold). It was a nice place to mix wit the other guests and a great way to stave off starvation before going out to dinner. (There is usually quite a wait at the more popular restaurants).
We enjoyed our first visit so much that we booked it the second time for one night before checking into our time share. The second time was just as nice, but there was construction going on in the lobby and the breakfast and happy hour were curtailed due to the mess and confusion of the construction.
We would book again, next time requesting a two room suite. Overall, the staff was gracious and courteous.

Unique Quality: Beautiful pool area with fountain.
Bike parking and free use of bikes.
Bike ride distance from beach.
Quiet neighborhood

Nearby Park Lane Hotel And Suites

Park Lane Hotel And Suites

• Park Lane Hilton Head

Address: 12 Park Lane, (formerly Residence Inn), South Carolina, 29928, United States

5 Photos of Park Lane Hotel And Suites

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette
  • Suites

Hilton Head Island Travel Forum

Need advice about Hilton Head Island, South Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Hilton Head Island and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hilton Head Island hotel reviews

Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews

Explore Deeper into Hilton Head Island
The Village at Wexford
Things to Do
Where shall we worship this Sunday?
Best Shopping Center on the Island
Hilton Head Nightlife and Happy Hour
Hilton Head Island themed gifts ONLINE
Hilton Head Nightlife Website
Nightlife
Play miniature golf with the kids
Things to Do
With little kids, Just Head to the Beach!
Good Restaurant for the family
Restaurants
2008---2009 night life update!!
Nightlife
Welcome Center and Museum of Hilton Head Is.
Day Trip to Savannah GA
Day Trip to Beaufort, SC
Things to Do
The early Dinner specials are a great value!
Blue crabs near Hilton Head
GREAT BAR! GO HERE! PARTY STARTS AT 10PM
Dolphin watching
Things to Do
Ride bicycles on the beach
Sea Pines Plantation Harbortown