Anderson Inn

Family Travel Beaches Spa and Resort

Luxury Accomodations with an Ocean View

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 1, 2008

My sister and I stayed at the Anderson Ocean club recently and loved it. The people are so friendly and accomodating. The facility is absolutely beautiful.These are the nicest rooms we have ever stayed in when traveling. The rooms are not only Ocean view and very spacious, but they have top of the line amenities to offer the guests. I really liked that fact that our room had a seperate kitchen, bathroom and sitting room from the bedrooom. I could live there. It was very hard to leave after being pampered for 4 days. I would recommend this to EVERYONE!

Unique Quality: Beautiful building with a courtyard, indoor & outdoor pools, jacuzzi, granite counters, valet parking and so much more. This facility even has a luxury Day spa that is to die for. My sister and I had a little sample of almost all the services offered at the spa and they were fantastic! It's in a great location. We shopped, went to shows, had dinner at a variety of restaraunts and we even took a helicopter tour of the beach. It was nice at the end of the day to sit out at the Tiki Bar for a few cocktails and enjoy the ocean breeze.

Directions: Ocean Boulevard across from Magnolia's Restaraunt

Myrtle Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Myrtle Beach, South Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Myrtle Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Myrtle Beach hotel reviews