Captain's Quarters Motel

Tags

Beaches Family Travel Motorcycle
See Amenities

Motel full of thieves

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 29, 2012

This motel just offered up a night mare for my family. The maid stole my purse out of my room. The management with held information that would have helped me. The manager had my wallet that was found in the garbage, before I discovered it missing. Yet when I called to see if anything had been turned in they said no. Before we left we heard others complaining they were missing things out of their cars, and their rooms. Beware Beware Beware, Its not worth it. There is many more good motels to choose from, without fear of getting raped. My husband is critically ill. We seen this vacation as possibly the last we might have with him. the stress made him worse.

Directions: myrtle beach

I'd Go Back to This Hotel Anytime

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 3, 2003

We stayed in a room with a King bed and a sofa bed for our son. They were in separate rooms with a door between them for privacy. We each had our own television as well. There was a complete kitchen where I made breakfast everyday and some lunches. We ate out for dinner each night as prices were very reasonable and there were many restaurants to chose from.

Unique Quality: This hotel includes an indoor bowling alley and a video games room. It has an indoor pool and outdoor pool. Since we have been there they have added a lazy river. There is also an on-site oceanfront restaurant.

Nearby Captain's Quarters Motel

Captain's Quarters Motel

• Captains Quarters Myrtle Beach
  • Captains Quarters Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
  • Captains Quarters Hotel Myrtle Beach South Carolina
  • Captains Quarters Motel Myrtle Beach
  • Captains Quarters Family Hotel
  • Hotel Captains Quarters Family

Address: 901 South Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29578-2486, United States

1 Photo of Captain's Quarters Motel

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette
  • Bar / Lounge

Myrtle Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Myrtle Beach, South Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Myrtle Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Myrtle Beach hotel reviews