Comfort Inn And Suites Beach Front

Comfort Inn & Suites Beach Front Central
Expedia.com Official Site Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Myrtle Beach

Golf carts come in many designsGolf carts come in many designs

Myrtle Beach,SC from the PierMyrtle Beach,SC from the Pier

Broadway at the BeachBroadway at the Beach

Liquor Stores in Myrtle Beach

by magma39

A few of my friends and I will we coming to Myrtle Beach for our spring break this year, and while none of us are of age to legally drink, a few of us have fairly good fake ids which we use here at school to get into clubs/bars/liquor stores. If anyone could reccomend any stores in the Myrtle Beach area that would tend to be relatively lax in checking ids, that would be great.

by zuriga

You think people here should help you break the law.. not to mention the liquor stores maybe losing their license?

by vanderlust

This is an interesting question, perhaps if you pose this question to the Myrtle Beach City Hall division of liquor licenses they might give you a list of locations that they believe are lax in their enforcement of the prevailing ordinances.

Might I suggest though that you might abstain from the use of alcohol as you apparantly need to keep the few brain cells that you seem to be in possesion of intact.

Otherwise, enjoy spring break.

Believe me, it's much more fun when you are sober and return alive.

by Stephen-KarenConn

I wouldn't even think of missing all the fun of spring break by not being sober for every wonderful minute of it.

by YVRDave

Maybe you should take it with you from your source.

by bobloncar

A few of my friends and I were also thinking of spending our spring break in Myrtle Beach and a few of us have that same problem. Would you be able to pass on any info that doesn't appear on the discussion page. I also wanted to ask everyone which bars/clubs are lax with the whole "underaged drinking" thing. I'm planning on having an ID with a pic that looks a little bit like me but won't work if they really compare our faces closely. Any tips would be appreciated! Thanks

by squeeks300

WHO ARE YOU!!!! come to redwood 606 monday night at 9:00 sharp

by collinda

hey i'm comming down the same week

we should get in touch and party

by squeeks300

sorry about that magma...no harm was intended

RE: RE: Liquor Stores in Myrtle Beach

by vanderlust

OK, I am going to reply to a reply that is probably not going to be here for long.

If you decide to contact the previous poster for a "high quality fake ID" perhaps you should take note of his/her aptitude for english and spelling.

"And help you choise a method of payment that will lessen any risk on being ripped off.

Don?t fall for the many scam sites out their."

Choise?
Their?

Hopefully you don't end up with an Aridzona Divers Lisinse from these fine folks.

RE: RE: Liquor Stores in Myrtle Beach

by YVRDave

I'm so torn on this. The bad speller is promoting fraud. Why is the drinking age still 21? Would bouncers notice Aridzona? I had one.
I do think VT should remove it though because, they should not aid this person.

Travel Tips for Myrtle Beach

going where the car bring you

by richiecdisc

We arrived in Myrtle Beach around 11:00 PM, much later than originally planned but our friends were glad to see us. We had fun talking till far too late and continued on the next day, enjoying each other’s company, some find food and local beers. It was too short and over too quickly but sometimes one great day is better than two good ones. They were heading home and we had a road trip to continue. We’d wind up covering 2100 miles in those five days. It sounds like a lot and it was, but when you’re on a road trip, you only have so much control. After all, you are just going where the car takes you and that’s exactly what we did.

jump over the waves or under waves :)

by Toja

oh, now you nearly can see :-) that's me holding the board up and trying to jump high LOL
I love the ocean. If it hadn't been for the salty water I could have stayed there for many many hours. Always, when I got tired of jumping with the waves I always tried to sneak behind the rough waves and simply float on my board.. then, I could look at the beach and water and pelicans and even some crazy butterflies heading straight for Europe ;-)

Cheering in Myrtle

by janiac

"Can-am"

My daughter cheers for an All-star team in Virginia and our national competition was held in Myrtle Beach during March. Our team was told to stay at the Sea Mist Resort, which was, well, linteresting.

The weather in March, at least, the weekend we were there, ranged from 50's rainy to nice sunny 70's.

Comments