Courtyard By Marriott Broadway

1351 21st Avenue North, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29577, United States
Courtyard Myrtle Beach Broadway
Expedia.com Priceline.com Booking.com

More about Myrtle Beach

The Pelicans mascot, Splash acting up.The Pelicans mascot, Splash acting up.

Myrtle Beach From Airplane viewMyrtle Beach From Airplane view

The bay plaza outside Aquarium entryThe bay plaza outside Aquarium entry

Bachelor Party in Myrtle beach

by DneDllr

There is a group of about 10 guys that are heading down to Myrtle for a bachelor party. It is also going to be bike week.

Where can we get into some "Trouble" with out getting into real trouble.

Some of the guys are kind of wild.

The last place we went for a Bachelor Party was Vegas.

Any thoughts would be great.

RE: Bachelor Party in Myrtle beach

by KimmeeT

It sounds like you will have a good time. My husband and I were married in 2001 and spent our honeymoon in Myrtle Beach during Bike Week. We had a great time at the Beach House Bar & Bowery. Let me tell you it was my favorite place to visit until recently. We went down for week and on March 30th my husband and I were drinking AT the Beach House Bar. The Police down there are very harassing. My husband and I were just watching the kids drive upd and down the strip and we were asked for license and with out a nod or explanation my husband was hauled to jail. For Public intoxication. we were just across the street from our hotel so we walked and we were drinking in a bar. He didn't get his rights read to him, no phone call and they wouldn't even tell me where to go to get him. I had to ask the front desk personnel at my hotel what to do. I finally found the Police Station the next morning and bailed him out for $175.00. They are making a lot of money off tourists and you couldn't give me a free trip with spending money, I WILL NEVER GO BACK!

Travel Tips for Myrtle Beach

The PAVILLION...of course...

by litlwon

The PAVILLION...of course everyone will tell you the same but since i basically grew up here, every summer, it's not complete till i visti the amusement park right on the beach. outlet shopping, and the neat little fish and chip restaurants like one eyed jack's...if it's still there.

golf

by doug48

the myrtle beach area has over 120 golf courses. myrtle beach offers world class courses as well as budget courses. my personal favorite are the legends group of courses. they offer five courses in the myrtle beach area. see the attached web site for more information.

Myrtle Beach..Fun in the Sun!!

by Gra8ful

"Myrtle Beach a great Vacation spot!!"

Myrtle Beach is located on the Atlantic Ocean in South Carolina. Once you arrive, finding your way around the Grand Strand is easy. Ocean Boulevard and Kings Highway (also known as Business Hwy. 17) run north and south along the Grand Strand parallel to the Atlantic Ocean. Highway 17 Bypass, a busy section of highway referred to by locals as simply "the Bypass," is the Grand Strands westernmost route running parallel to the ocean. The Bypass begins in Murrells Inlet and continues northward until it merges with Kings Highway just before the Restaurant Row district. Mile markers are located on Business and Bypass Hwy. 17 to make navigation easier.

"Resorts -Best place to stay with children"

Our sons always like coming to Myrtle beach. Before you go be sure to know exactly what your room looks like because in the summer they are ALL expensive and some places are much better than others. We like staying at the Resorts they are more family friendly. Just do some homework on places to stay before get there. In my tips I will be placing a few nice places we have stayed at.

" Our Family Vacation"

When we go to Myrtle Beach we try to take as many family members as we can and even vacation with our closest friends remember the More the merrier. This is our family enjoying Myrtle Beach

Comments