Grand Atlantic Resort

2007 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29577, United States
Grand Atlantic Ocean Resort
Travelocity Expedia.com Tingo.com

More about Grand Atlantic Resort

Loved the Grand Atlantic!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member kprobe

We stayed in one of the 3 bedroom condos and absolutely loved it!!! All the amenities were right at our fingertips and the staff was very helpful and courteous. The pool was warm and clean and the strip was right out the front door!!! Great time! We plan to make the Grand Atlantic and annual holiday destination!!!

love the grand atlantic!

by TripAdvisor Member mitchell21

Me and my husband spent the last night of our honeymoon at the grand atlantic and last new years there also. we absolutely love this hotel. we always ask for the penthouse room # 3. i believe thats the 21st floor. when you walk out on the balcony, you literally feel as though you are on top of the ocean. the room is always clean and everything is new. the price is absolutely wonderful too!i only have two complaints.....the beds are hard and the front desk staff has always been kind of rude. but we've never had any major problems with them. the only things we've ever needed were towels and the maids were happy to supply those. during the summer, we camp at the beach....but any time we need a hotel, we definetely choose the grand atlantic!

Great for families

by TripAdvisor Member pgladd10

We went for our first ever family Canadian March break trip to Myrtle Beach this year, after considerable research and with the help and reviews on this website we decided to book at the Grand Atlantic.

We are very glad that we did, the place is new and clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. We stayed in a 4 bedroom condo unit and it was plenty of space for our 7 adults and 8 kids. We loved the pool areas and the view and beach front was great. The location is good and you are close to everthing. We are already talking about going again next year and staying at the Grand Atlantic again.

Our only complaint would be that the walls do not seem to be too think, as we had a party and arguement filled group next to us and we could hear them on many of our 7 nights into the wee hours, with calls to the front desk there were asked to keep it down.

Will definitely return!!

by TripAdvisor Member tjfitz21

Myself, my husband and my two children (ages 2 and 4) stayed at the Grand Atlantic for week in July 07. We loved it and have already booked our vacation for next year. Everything was very clean. The pools were great. The indoor pools were nice and warm in the evening and cool and refreshing during the day. The beds were a little hard so they could use some new mattresses. The spaces in the parking garage are small but we just loaded and unloaded near the door and my husband parked the car. Not much of an inconvenience. Great vacation and we will return!!!

what a deal

by TripAdvisor Member carletonOntario

Walked in off the street, got the nicest young man at the front desk who gave my wife and I a 3 bedroom, oceanfront on the 17th floor for a fantastic price. The pools were clean and sparkling. Most days and nights, we had them all to ourselves. Neat exercise room and the on site parking garage was very safe as was the entire building. Maid service was excellent. The room was one of the nicest we've ever had in our many trips to Myrtle Beach. We usually go to Myrtle Beach in October and from now on we will not book ahead but just walk in and see what's available. Thats were the deals are. The Grand Atlantic will be getting all our business from now on.

This is my new place to stay at Mrytle Beach!!!!!! You will not be sorry....

by TripAdvisor Member VT_RULES

All I can say is that this place should be the model for other hotels. Everything from the layout of the pools outside/inside to the rooms were great. Who ever built this place did a great job of thinking about the little things. The staff was great as well. You will not be sorry that you spend the money to stay here. FIVE STARS all the way.

Fantastic resort and room

by TripAdvisor Member jimp1601

We loved the resort. Inside and out was very clean including grounds, pool area, elevators, etc. Professional and accomadating staff. My wife and I stayed in room 703 which was a one bedroom with many extra amenities including the balcony furniture. We would definitely stay at this resort again and request this room. The owner of this unit has gone above and beyond in decorating and upgrading this unit.

Nice place for kids!

by TripAdvisor Member gobigorande

I booked the room from vrbo. Got a great last minute deal. This is a nice place for kids during this time of the year. They have indoor kiddie pool, pool, and lazy river. All of this is right on the beach. I don't know if it would be nice when crowed though. Kinda small area around pool. The condo's are right on the beach which is also nice with kids. Nice parking garage if you are on the 2nd thru 6th floor. Can park right at your door. Would recommend this place- but probably during the off season.

More than pleased.

by TripAdvisor Member AWproperties

My husband and I just returned from staying two nights at this resort. We had a very nice time. The furniture is in good condition. So many places in this area have very worn funiture and old mattresses. The veiw is very good, not blocked by other buildings so you can't see the beach. The unit is very nicely furnished with most of what you might need. The only improvements we would suggest is the towels and pillows. The towels were rough and the pillows become very flat when you layed on them. The mattress is firm, but that is what I would choose. We will choose this resort the next time we go to Myrtle Beach. The price was better than some hotels in this area.

Loved this Condo/Hotel/Resort!

by TripAdvisor Member reckonthis

My family of four just returned from this lovely Hotel/Condo.

This was our second spring break in Myrtle Beach.

We loved this location. Not located right on the main strip where there is a lot of "action" or "night life" so to speak, but rather it is in a more family oriented part of the strip.

There were four pools and the hotel was clean and well maintained.

The three bedroom condo we had, had a great ocean front view. The layout of the rooms was fantastic, offering a balcony off the master room. The two other spacious bedrooms were located at the other end of the condo, offering my teens, and my husband and I all a little privacy. I had a nice size kitchen and a table for 8!!

My friends had a one bedroom and obviously smaller, but still spacious.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The premises were quiet and clean.

I would recommend this hotel and will probably return there next year.

If you have toddlers, there are locations with more pools, but they were far more crowded than ours, and this location offered a kiddies pool and a lazy river.

The beach is beautiful.

me and my friend Jeanette who lives in Myrtle Beacme and my friend Jeanette who lives in Myrtle Beac

Kids enjoy the real hands on at Ripley'sKids enjoy the real hands on at Ripley's

Dixie StampedeDixie Stampede