Landmark Resort Hotel

Tags

Family Travel Theme Park Trips Aquarium
See Amenities

DO NOT STAY HERE - SAVE YOURSELF ANGUISH

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 8, 2011

Wish I could say the same things as some of you here. You all must have been lucky enough to get a remodeled room. We fell for the false advertising on the website thinking that all the rooms were remodeled. The suites look NOTHING like the rooms on the website. Our experience was the total opposite. We were hoping for a wonderful vacation, and the first thing we encountered was a dirty (different types of hair found in bedding, dirty kitchen, bathroom, dirty doors and walls, and carpet), old hotel room (needs a good paint job, furniture old and broken, chipped paint and wood from furniture), followed by horrible customer service by all levels of the staff. No one wanted to take responsibility for anything. Everything was blamed on the "owners" of the suites rather than provide excellent customer service as the "face" of the hotel. Even management was so rude and non-empathetic. They did give us another room the next day, which was a little better, but for the money we paid, I felt it was not worth the money. It was very dissapointing. The first couple of days were very upsetting. I had to let it go so I could enjoy my vacation. Unlike some of you, I will never stay here again. (I took several pictures of the hair and dirty things I found, but I will only post one that shows one of the many hairs found along with something sticky stuck on there, it was gross. I don't think anyone would want to sleep in that). The pools were nice. Not new looking, but nice. The new water park area across the street is newer and nicer.

Nearby Landmark Resort Hotel

Landmark Resort Hotel

• Landmark Myrtle Beach
  • Landmark Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
  • Landmark Hotel In Myrtle Beach
  • Landmark Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
  • Landmark Hotel Myrtle Beach

Address: 1501 South Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29577, United States

3 Photos of Landmark Resort Hotel

• Suites
  • Airport Transportation
  • Bar / Lounge

Myrtle Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Myrtle Beach, South Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Myrtle Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Myrtle Beach hotel reviews