Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort At Grande Dunes

Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach
Expedia.com Booking.com Marriott.com

More about Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort At Grande Dunes

Great Place!!!!!!

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott the week Nov. 1st. thru the 5th. 04.
This Marroitt Resort is the best place we have stayed at during our 25 years of traveling. We travel four weeks a year thru the U.S.
The staff from the front door people to the the front dest to house keeping couldn't do more for us. The room was supper clean as was the entire resort inside and out. The concierge was very helpfull in getting us second row tickets to one of the Christmas shows in the area. Also the golf was very good.
If you want to penny pinch, find somewhere else. The Marriott Grand Dunes is well... worth the little extra money you pay.
I highly recommend the Marriott Grand Dunes Resort. My wife and I will be back.

Beach Bliss!

This is not your typical Myrtle Beach hotel!! Tucked away from the billboards and neon lights, the Marriott Grand Dunes is worth the money. From the moment my husband and I stepped into the grand lobby, a friendly staff and piping hot apple cider were there to greet us! When we checked in, we asked for an ocean view upgrade and the front desk accommodated us - for the same price as a garden view room. The grounds were clean and well-kept, and the pool area was one of the prettiest I've seen. The concierge desk was very helpful with restaurant recommendations (for breakfast, check out the buffet at the hotel's own "Ocean's on 82nd.") The beach was also very clean and easily accessible. My only complaint was that you had to pay to rent beach chairs ($25/day for 2!?), but overall, this hotel is a great value and a wonderful getaway from the chaos and commercialism of Myrtle Beach. My husband and I will definitely be back!

Fantastic!!!

by TripAdvisor Member welovethemarriott

When we decided to head to Myrtle Beach this year, we wanted to stay somewhere very nice and not overly crowded. Wow!! This hotel surpassed our expectations. The rooms are very beautifully decorated with yellow floral bedspreads. We had an oceanview room that also over looked the pools. The pools are spectacular too!! The easy access to beach towels also came in handy. Live music by the pool while we ate lunch poolside was nice as well. The staff was courteous and helpful as well. We definitely plan on staying here again in the future. We had a fabulous stay!!

New bar is raised for Myrtle Beach

This property represents a giant step-up for Myrtle Beach. The facility has everything you would want for a relaxing stay: full service spa, multiple pools, waterslide, jacuzzis, and easy beach access.
The staff is courteous, efficient, and well-informed. The rooms are well-equipped, and as mentioned by other reviewers, the beds are exceptional.
There were at least 3 large groups having events but we did not feel crowded at all.
We will be back for a return visit in the near future.

Wonderful Resort. Beautiful Location

Stayed here 09/29/04 to 10/03/04. The oceanview rooms are great views since there are not a lot of other tall hotels next to the buildings. The beds are by far the best thing in the room. They are extremely comfortable with big fluffy pillows (not the small flat ones you can often find at hotels). The pools are great and the beach is nice and clean. Staff is extremely helpful as curtious. I loved the location. It was set off of Ocean Blvd and that gets rid of a lot of noise and gives a more seclusive resort feel. Nice thick robes in the rooms not the thin short sleeve one you commonly see. The only down fall is that hot water takes forever. It was a great location and I highly recommend this one.

WOW! Great Marriott

This Marriott was mostly everything I had hoped for when I booked it in early March for our July arrival. The grounds, location & friendliness of the staff were all exceptional. Unlike some of the other Myrtle Beach Hotels, the rooms were well appointed & immaculately clean. There was never a wait for an elevator & in spite of the fact that it was booked solid there was always room around the pool, (which is spectacular) & a minimum wait for the slide, which our kids loved. The poolside service was a little slow at times, but I chalked that up to growing pains. The concierge was very helpful in assisting with tickets for various shows at night. All in all we had a terrific time & plan to return in the Spring of 2005.

Very well informed

My wife, my 3 kids and I stayed at the Marriott the weekend of Oct. 30, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The best part is when we got back after a long day of seeing the local attractions, we were tired and didn't feel like going out to eat. After discussing our few options, we asked front desk if they had any suggestions (something other than pizza and subs) and they recommended a place call Menu's and gave us a "menuette." Found out they deliver from several different NICE restaurants with lots of choices. Although they gave us their number to call, we actually ordered our dinner online at strandmenus they had our food to us in about 45 minutes and our food was still HOT. The driver was very courteous, waited for us to check our order and even offered us extra silverware and condiments. Make sure you stay with The Marriott and order from Menu's.

Great hotel for a relaxing time

by TripAdvisor Member saybrook

We stayed there for a week in August and had a marvellous time - very relaxing, a nice beach for walking for miles in either direction, lovely and spacious pool area (even though it was worthwile to be quick in the morning to claim one's favorite location - however, it never felt crowded. Hotel is very attractive, well appointed, staff is very courteous. Only ate breakfast at the hotel and lunch at the pool cabana. Rooms were fine (nothing out of the ordinary), but comfortable and very clean. We would definitely return there.

Fantastic Family Vacation

Twelve of our family members made reservations at the Marriott Resort for April vacation, 2004. It was definitely a wise choice! We were close to all the shopping and golf, and being right on the beach was perfect since we had small children with us. The pool (several including an indoor heated one) areas were immaculate, and the waterslide provided hours of fun for the kids while the adults could soak up the sun and relax. I recommend this hotel 100% to all of my friends and family. The staff were extremely helpful and the rooms were spacious enough and filled with high quality amenities. We look forward to returning to this hotel in the future!

BEST PLACE TO STAY

My fiancee and I have stayed at many places in myrtle beach and found Grande Dunes to be the best! The bedding is wonderful and the pool areas are amazing and very clean.

the beach looking souththe beach looking south

Froggy BottomzFroggy Bottomz