Monterey Bay Suites

Rank 25 of 236 hotels
in Myrtle Beach
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Do not go

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 29, 2012

If you are staying at the Monterey Bay and you are driving anything larger than a compact car you will soon find that their parking garage is too small. I drive a Chevy Uplander mini-van and it took me 15 minutes each time I wanted to park or leave just to get around the compact turns to enter and exit the ramps in the parking garage. When I consulted management and asked if I could park on their empty lowest parking deck the manager told me to drop the family off at the resort and go pay for parking across the street. When we left, the very deserted Monterey Bay on a Wednesday I found a towing notification on my car, that I was not informed of, for parking my car on the second deck instead of further risking slamming into the wall to park on the third deck. If I had not left that day my car would have been towed an hour later without even as much as a phone call. Do not waste your time here, customer service is nonexistent.

Unique Quality: Breakfast, rooftop pool

Nearby Monterey Bay Suites

Monterey Bay Suites

• Monterey Bay Resort Myrtle Beach
  • Monterey Bay Hotel Myrtle Beach

Address: 6804 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29572, United States

Amenities at Monterey Bay Suites

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Myrtle Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Myrtle Beach, South Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Myrtle Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Myrtle Beach hotel reviews