Quality Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach

GREAT PLACE TO STAY

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 26, 2014

Wednesday October 15 to Friday October 17, 2014
During our "Road Trip - 2014" we wanted to stay at least two nights in Myrtle Beach. In doing my research, I found many ocean front resorts that were quite expensive. I checked booking.com and found QUALITY INN & SUITES which was right across the street from the ocean and it was priced at $54.99 per night plus applicable taxes.
Our room #600 had two queen beds, microwave, small fridge, coffee-maker with supplies, balcony with a nice ocean view, desk, free WiFi and T.V.
They offer free parking and have an outdoor swimming pool.
Turns out that it is low season in Myrtle Beach and even some small oceanfront motels were going for rock bottom prices. The one across the street advertised $39.00 double occupancy. But I was quite happy with our choice and it had an awesome deluxe hot breakfast buffet.

Unique Quality: The awesome breakfast buffet included:
waffles - waffle iron provided
sausages
eggs - scrambled and boiled
hot/cold cereals
bagels with cream cheese
bread and jams - toaster provided
yogurts
coffee - tea
Juices - apple & orange.

Convenient, Clean, Affordable!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 22, 2012

I had never stayed at a Quality Inn & Suites Hotel in Myrtle Beach SC, so I didn't know what to expect. But my fears were soon dismissed. Every staff person was friendly and professional. The price was normal for a room of this size. The room was clean, beds were very comfortable and it was a quiet hotel. The rooms were very spacious, nicely decorated, and well-lighted, the staff is outstanding! Quick check-in and check-out. They went out of there way to make sure I had everything I needed. The entire property is Spotless and Clean. The beds were smooth and were covered with clean bed sheet and linen. The hotel is accessible to Malls and Restaurants. It is located near to Barbeque House. Great place, Clean and Quite atmosphere. This is my Choice of Hotel.

Unique Quality: Clean rooms and spacious and comfortable hotel

Directions: Myrtle Beach Jetport,

Nearby Quality Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach

Quality Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach

• Myrtle Beach Quality Inn
  • Quality Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach

Address: 1004 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29577, United States

4 Photos of Quality Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach

• Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast

Myrtle Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Myrtle Beach, South Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Myrtle Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Myrtle Beach hotel reviews