Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton

10000 Beach Club Drive, Tower 2, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29572, United States
Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

More about Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton

Beautiful Place!

by TripAdvisor Member jeffjeffsherry

I stayed at the Royale Palms on April 19th! What a beautiful condo! It is decorated so nice, you wish you lived there. The guard at the entrance makes you feel safe. Nice and quiet for relaxing at night. Beautiful pools, with the ocean at your footsteps!

This place is GREAT!

by TripAdvisor Member jkeen1

This is by far the nicest place I've ever stayed at the beach. There is not one thing that I could suggest they do differently. The condos are like a home away from home. Their property has everything that you could possibly need. You will not be disappointed. I would highly recommend staying at the Royale Palms Hilton.

Excellent place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Amers1983

My sister works for the Embassy Suites which is in the Hilton, Hampton Inn etc chain so we stayed at the Royale Palms which is included. We stayed 6 nights at the Royale Palms which absolutely met our expectations and more. We had a beautiful oceanview condo with 2 bedrooms 2 baths. It was right on the beach which was very clean and had 3 lovely pools and hot tubs. We could also use the other pools down 2 hotels at the Embassy which had a lazy river and kids splash pad which was great for my 4 year old son. The grounds were kept clean and well manicured. A 2 bedroom had one room with a king sized bed and the other room had 2 queen and the living room had a double pull out so it could easily fit 6-8 people. We looked at a 3 bedroom for future reference is we wanted to return and it could easily fit 10 -12 people. We had a great stay here and i would recommend it to anyone.

A luxurious retreat in Myrtle Beach

by TripAdvisor Member CharlestonNative

I have finally found a luxurious place to stay while visiting Myrtle Beach. The Royale Palms has filled a void that has existed for a long time. While attending my child's gymnastics meet I had the pleasure of spending 2 nights in a 2br/2ba oceanview condo. The condo is approximately 1600 square feet of plush elegance. It has a fully appointed kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops, & a large variety of utensils. The dining room has a table that seats 8. The living room boasts a large 40+ inch LCD tv and a fold out couch. The master bedroom has a comfy king bed with a sliding door that leads to a balcony that overlooks the ocean. The master bath has double sinks, granite countertops, a separate shower, and a whirlpool tub. The guest bedroom has 2 queen beds. Both bedrooms have large walkin closets and tvs too. There is a laundry room with a full size washer and dryer, ironing board & iron. The Crabtree & Evelyn tolietry products were a nice surprise too. It has daily maid service as well. Off season price was $144 per night. I just checked ahead for March 2008 since I've got another gymanstics meet to attend, and the price jumps to $240 per night. (Summer looks to be $350 per night.) Definitely not cheap, but well worth the money for a spotless condo with upgrades galore. Checkin was easy and all staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. The grounds look lovely too althought it was too cold to take advantage of the pool areas. Honestly, I can find NO fault with this outstanding complex. Royale Palms, I'm glad I found you...now let's just hope I can continue to afford you!!

Beautiful resort...with a few issues!

by TripAdvisor Member supreme1

We stayed at the Royale Palms in an oceanview guestroom during the 4th of July weekend and although, a wonderful addition to the Hilton, we weren’t quite as pleased with our room as others on this site. The trip was impromptu and during one of the busiest weekends of the season, so the only accommodations still available were the oceanview guestrooms. The room had a large bath (regular tub, not jetted) and a fully equipped wet-bar (small kitchenette, actually) but the room was tiny. Apparently the 2 and 3 bedroom condos are gorgeous with more amenities such as flat screen TVs, etc. but the guestrooms are not such equipped. The check in at the Hilton Honors’ desk was flawless. I was so pleased when we got to the room and I walked into the bath and saw plenty of towels! The maid had actually placed some in the cabinet under the sink. On our way out to the beach the next morning, I saw the maid and mentioned to her how appreciative I was for the extra towels. However, not only did she take back the unused extra towels but left us FEWER! During the first 2 days, the room temperature never got below 80 degrees, even though the thermostat was set on 72. I called to report this and a burned out light bulb in the bathroom and also asked for extra towels – with no response. On our way out to dinner, I mentioned this to the front desk staff and when we returned to the room, everything was fixed and we had the extra towels. However, the next day the maid left us even fewer towels…only 2! A nice touch the Hilton offers is shuttle service, which saves on gas or taxi fares. We love the poolside band and bar, but as mentioned previously, because the band is loud, it can be heard within the guestrooms. We have stayed at several locations within Kingston Plantation and love this area of Myrtle Beach, but would probably prefer one of the Royale Palms’ 2 or 3 bedroom condos to the regular guestrooms.

This is the nicest place I've ever stayed in at Myrtle Beach

by TripAdvisor Member GamecockGirl

I've been to Myrtle Beach maybe 50 times in my life, and the Royale Palms is BY FAR the best of the places I've stayed in that whole area.

Royale Palms is one of the newest condo properties in MB. It's managed by Hilton and is actually attached to the MB Hilton as part of the Hilton Resort property. Though I've stayed in that Hilton with just OK results, my view of that whole area has been turned around by my stay at the RP.

We rented a 3-bedroom condo there at RP in May, and all of us (there were 5 adult women in our party on our annual beach get-away trip) loved it and agreed that it was well worth the money. We loved how spacious and clean the unit was. The decorating was very tasteful and restrained, and the furnishings were excellent quality. The location of our condo by the elevators was convenient. The beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms were the biggest and nicest of any condo I've rented. Appliances in the kitchen were stainless steel, and there was a huge flat-screen TV in the living room.

We rented a pool cabana the whole time we were there, and that was an A+ move. The cabana was $125 a day, and it offered a good place for us to all hang out in either shade or sun. It is the perfect option for groups of adults to hang out and chill, but we did see some families there also who appeared to be enjoying it a lot.

The weather couldn't have been better, and we encountered many excellent Hilton staff (and I made sure to fill out a comment card with praise for the best folks). In particular, we loved our interactions with the bell staff (especially Tom and Eddy (both seemed to really love their jobs and were great at doing them)); Charles the exceptionally friendly and professional Hilton Resort shuttle driver; Hannah the smiling and efficient server at the outdoor bar/pool/cabana area; Raymond, the smiling cabana attendant; Dale (another wonderful shuttle driver); and the helpful and pleasant Derek (not sure of the spelling) at the front desk.

The pool facilities are very nice and clean, with fabulous landscaping around the RP ones. There are lots of other options among pools to please all. Families can head down to the waterpark near the Embassy Suites, if desired. The area where the cabanas are, right outside of the RP, had a varied crowd that included families, too. We found the poolside service food to be very reasonably priced, and the nachos are fantastic. The frozen alcoholic drinks are more pricey, but worth a splurge.

A friend I know on tripadvisor.com (who has the username bshokes) owns the unit we stayed in. I highly recommend you contact him directly if you're interested in renting his place, and he can give you more information on the property. I am planning on booking the place again for my next annual trip with my friends and hope that staying there will be a tradition for years to come.

Very Nice Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member cb35

We stayed here over columbus day weekend for a wedding. It was off peak season and the hotel was relatively quiet in terms of number of guests staying at the hotel. some of the outdoor areas were shut down for the off peak season.

The rooms are top notch. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo - and it is very very nice. The master bedroom is large with its own private balcony along with large master bath. The 2nd bedroom had two full size beds and another bathroom located off the kitchen. Full kitchen with full fridge and oven. Living room/Dining room was spacious and held the wedding after party (about 15 - 20 people) comfortably.

I could see this hotel working for families as well as young singles. The hotel itself is right on the beach, you walk off the pool deck to the beach. I would imagine this is a pretty expensive hotel during the peak vacation season - but you are getting what you paid for. I cannot say anything bad at all.

Will return again and again

by TripAdvisor Member kattownsend

This oceanfront condo was beautiful! Check-in was a breeze even with a convention in the main hotel(Hilton). We stayed for a long weekend and it was too short. Luxuriuos accomodations, that I fell in love with. A master bedroom with a king sized bed and whirlpool tub. 2nd bedroom with two queens beds. Access to the private balcony from both the master bedroom and great room. When I retire, this will be the place. Even the rain did not spoil this trip..kids just enjoyed the indoor pool at the Embassy Suites...we took a shuttle. Close to the outlets and casual dining. The Royal Palms condominiums are the best of Myrtle Beach!

Great condos

by TripAdvisor Member wctrvlr

Stayed in a 2 bedroom, oceanfront condo (Suite 1801P) that will sleep 8 from April 29 th to May 4th, 2008. Condo was very well furnished, 3 TV's, DVD player, Dining area for 8 plus kitchen counter bar. 1 King, 2 Queens and Queen Sofa. High Speed Internet connection was in room although $9.95 per day through Hilton. Daily maid service is provided when booked through Hilton, not sure if through individual owner. Location is great, close to restaurants and activities. Pool arera is very nice and have full use of Kingston Plantation facilities as well. Hope this condo stays as nice for a long time.

Beautiful hotel on the beach.

by TripAdvisor Member bbwebdesign319

I found out that this building is actually part of the Hilton Resort. Why this one is currently the #2 hotel in Myrtle Beach and the Hilton is #77 is beyond me since most of the things are the same except the rooms. I had a regular guestroom with an oceanview. The room was very clean with a huge bathroom. We made use of the beach and one of the pools. My only issue was while we were gone at the beach and pool our room wasn't cleaned. We were gone from 12pm-6pm and had to call at 6 to have someone come up and clean. Other than that it was a great stay.

Comments